Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company's 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.Om tjänsten
Tranpenad is on behalf of our client (IAC Group Sweden) searching for their next finance controller. Job description below.
- Full Financial Responsibility for the Plant Facility
- To be a professional, proactive, and productive representative of the Finance Team within IAC Group
- Support Plant Manager & Team Financially to drive improvement
Signatory Levels - Cheque signatory
(Note: In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required).
- Management Plant Finance Team
- All Plant monthly & quarterly financial reporting directly into CFO & Group Controller where necessary, to ensure accuracy and completeness of all results submitted.
- Monitor key performance measures against agreed targets and detail as part of monthly reviews
- Attend Plant Management meetings
- Accuracy and timeliness of all invoicing processes (inward and outbound)
- Maintaining smart working practices by utilising AR & ACP systems (measuring efficiency and effectiveness)
- Drive focus on key measurable - drive debtor days down and improve payables days.
- Support and maintain the TS16949 and ISO14001 management systems
Scope of Job:
- Management of Month end preparation & reporting of results. This includes all levels of data analysis (P&L and Balance sheets)
- Analysing all departments and accounts by person with rebilling of costs where necessary.
- Data input for standard accruals and pre-payments (Standard Journal entry)
- Dealing with all inter-company reconciliation's and agreements by entity to agreed deadlines
- All Balance sheet reconciliation's on a monthly basis with back-up as per Company requirement.
- Cash-flow: Budgeting, Forecasting and reporting to EU treasury.
- Ensuring the systems and practices within IAC Plant meet with internal and external requirements, highlighting issues where necessary.
- Generate reports/results in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Managing the monthly Sales analysis ensuring all sales and associated sales are reported accurately in ERP system.
- Act as facilitator for financial queries generating reports/ correspondence, delegating where necessary.
- Acting as interface to external auditors, managing all aspects of audits as required
- Generating Budget / Forecasting information as required
- For actively participating in Stock Takes as required.
- Ensuring all stock take data is inputted into relevant system ready for analysis
- Ensure standard costs correct./ Plant Costing / Participate in costing and RFQ process where required
- Analysis of Financial data where required to identify improvement opportunities. Working closely with the senior operations management team & contributing to management of Costing & Improvement programs
- Sales Forecast reports in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Proactively developing and improving Finance department with the aim of ensuring the financial department can meet/exceed the required results.
- Conduct appraisals for direct reports, setting and cascading both individual and departmental objectives and targets.
- Managing all aspects of personnel duties within the department- including, but not limited to: disciplinary, personnel issues, performance, absenteeism, pay reviews.
- Monitor, measure and drive for improvements in Key Objectives and targets set, both departmental and company utilising the TS16949 systems and mindset. Also following and maintaining sound EH&S practices.
- Qualified Accountant with experience in high volume (preferably automotive) manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SOX applications & requirements -preferable.
- Previous financial management experience within similar industry & scale of operations.
- Educated to high level, Degree qualified - desirable
Managerial / Personal skills:
Arbetstider och övriga villkor
- Team-player with ability to work as part of a team or on own initiatives / Work well under pressure, effective communication skills, well presented.
- Good understanding of MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of financial spread-sheets. Good understanding of financial reporting systems such as Outlooksoft, Hyperion & BPCS.
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Ansökan
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.