Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company's 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.Om tjänsten
Tranpenad is now searching for IAC Group Swedens next Sweden Central Controller. We are looking for an individual that is best described by the following characteristics:
- Profound ability to manage a team and staff
- Profound ability to delegate tasks at hand
Din profilRequired eductional qualifications:
- Ensure responsibility for both internal and external accounting and certify its precise.
- Ensure Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly accounts, forecasts and budget within the specified timetable.
- Analyse results, suggest possible actions and ensure that actions are implemented.
- Responsible for issues related to IAC legal companies. VAT, Tax, annual report, tax return
- Responsible for the fact that the factory's Working Capital is according to plan.
- Participate in establishing and responsible for compiling budgets, monthly forecasts and long-term plans.
- Responsible for meeting internal reporting requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal loans and cash pool financing
- Make sure that the accounts comply with SOX and US-GAAP
- Weekly as well as monthly cash forecast
- Follow up and invoice SGA costs and European project costs
- Authority to maintain accounting in accordance with company procedures, accounting rules and general practice.
- Authority to review procedures and propose changes if necessary.
- Authority to take the necessary steps to achieve a balanced and fair accounting
- Responsible for managing and supervising other staff and meeting training needs, etc., at the finance department.
- Collaborates with staff from other departments within the company.
- External contacts with both customers and suppliers and with authorities and accountants and tax advisers.
- To be responsible for fulfilling the overall objectives of the finance department.
* B.Sc. degree in business administration or equivalent education
Required business and job qualifications and characteristics:
Arbetstider och övriga villkor
- 5-10 years' experience in financial accounting from a large global company, preferably from production
- Excellent excel and accounting skills
- Documented knowledge of Swedish accounting rules and regulations
- Experience of SOX and USGAAP
- Experience of IFS, Hyperion
- Result-oriented and self-driven
- Analytical and thorough
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.Ansökan
Regristrations are now open. Submit your application by finishing the steps in the process.