Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company's 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.Om tjänsten
Responsible for all operational and strategic activities within the given Commodity and sub-commodities while ensuring compliance with overall IAC-and Purchasing objectives, strategies, and procedures.
Responsible for the management of all suppliers within the Commodity and sub-commodities group.
- Plans, organizes and conducts activities within its area in an effective manner towards achieving common objectives of IAC Låssby as well as the IAC Group.
- Reports deviations from the standard and takes appropriate measures and corrective actions.
- Take action to achieve KPIs.
- Fully responsible for all commercial and timing objectives of IAC within a nominated Commodity group.
- Provide best service to the business through sound knowledge of the Commodity combined with strong understanding of local and global market conditions.
- Responsible for sourcing's all parts in the commodity group within the agreed quality, timing and cost targets, in accordance with IAC's rules & procedures.
- Management of suppliers within the nominated Commodity and sub-commodities, RFQ's, contract negotiations, payment term agreements, framework contracts, supply chain agreements, support installation of quality agreements and other contractual agreements.
- Generate best-in-class suppliers support.
- Establish and follow purchasing commodity strategies in line with overall company strategies.
- Identify, Achieve and report Saving targets and actions within the Commodity by cooperating with suppliers and IAC plants, following the forecasted actions in the IAC purchasing cost trackers.
- Perform purchasing cost-and price analysis and drive VA/VE activities at suppliers.
- Perform benchmarking and lead consolidation of Commodity supplier panel. Full business case responsibility.
- Support in Make vs. Buy decisions.
- Ensure the accuracy of prices in systems; maintain updates in systems; manage essential document properly.
- Reinforce all Install & drive LCC activities within the Commodity and sub-commodity with total cost of owner ship view.
- Has knowledge of IAC Låssby procedures regarding health and safety at work, incident reporting, EHS screening, actions taken by EHS coordinators and H&S committees.
- Has knowledge of IAC Låssby procedures regarding environmental protection.
- Must comply with HSE roles and responsibilities as laid out in EUI-CQO-42.01
* Is authorized to immediately stop work if an immediate threat to life, health or fire hazard is detected.Quality
- knowledge of IAC Låssby procedures regarding quality management, measures and tools for quality improvement.
- Has knowledge about the requirements of the IATF 16949 management system.
Note: this is not an exhaustive list. All employees are expected to show flexibility and continued self-development to meet the ever-changing needs of the business. All job descriptions will be subject to continual development.Din profil
Preferred educational qualifications & experiences to fulfil the role (essential & desirable)
Arbetstider och övriga villkor
- 5 years' experience within industry, automotive or commodity related, purchasing experience operational and strategic involvement or 8 years' experience in purchasing department in automotive industry
- Commercial or technical degree or 5 years' experience in purchasing department
- In depth understanding of purchasing tools and practices
- Ability to analyse cost structures/drivers relating to supplier price submissions and negotiate prices, timing, and terms
- Deep knowledge of purchasing tools, negotiation methods, and business communications
- Demonstrated performance in working cross-functionally and/or within a matrixed organization and working independently to obtain results
- Working Knowledge of cost improvement/containment topics
- Solid organizational and time/project management skills
- Takes initiative, managing timelines, handle large workload and efficient
- Team oriented with good communication skills
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis starting mid august.Ansökan
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis starting mid august.