Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company's 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.Om tjänsten
As a Business Manager, you will primarily have a commercial responsibility for existing business with one of our largest customers. You will be responsible for business development of current product/program portfolio which entails quoting technical changes, improvement work and other commercial negotiations with the customer. Your duties include business control such as updates and control of price lists, volumes, and follow-up of key figures. You are expected to be present with the customer and support in any technical and contractual issues.Principle Accountabilities:
- Providing complete quote package and give recommendation considering cost, capital and price. Customer communication and negotiation. Keep track of the business account, communicate improvement suggestions and report the status
- Responsible for Commercial related issues and is the liaison between Company and the customer. Other responsibilities include development of existing business, customer interface, negotiation of issues, program team member, product assessment, competitive analysis and market evaluation.
- Is directly accountable to the Director Business Management for the related customer(s) at a core functional level for the successful financial status of all relevant program ensuring all agreed / IAC's company standard metrics are achieved.
- Utilizing standard company formats and costing data, responsible for coordinating the development of pricing estimates which include direct cost, fixed overhead, capital required, startup costs, and tooling for engineering change quotations. Presentation and support of this data to senior management and/or customer representatives will be routine.
- Maintenance of QMS (Quote Management System) for all changes post the business award level QMS.
- Utilising the QMS, manage changes to program financials - impacting price, cost, tooling and CAPEX and drive their resolution either directly or with the use of other IAC disciplines.
- Primary cross-functional interface for the customer(s) and the IAC PDT(s) for financial negotiations in order to define the full scope of the program(s)
- Identify and develop commercial opportunities for the current portfolio and for new products.
- Develop and improve customer relations
- Coordinate Customer specific cost responses.
- Recommend pricing consistent with corporate targets for return on sales and investment as well as economic profit.
- Supports the development and implementation of VA/VE ideas to support IAC's requirements.
- Support Sales Management in negotiations concerning appropriate issues relating to piece price, tooling, freight and packaging, facility and tooling capacity, investment, engineering changes, etc.
- Manages the scope of all financials of running changes (customer or IAC driven) to existing programs with in the CBU / Plant product portfolio.
- Liaise with and support the reporting of accurate forecast and actual program financials in conjunction with the project controller through the program manager.
- Supports all necessary regular cross-functional meetings to ensure a sufficiently detailed level of cost communication is maintained.
- Manage, maintain and adapt overall IAC program financial budgets and actuals in conjunction with the key IAC department stakeholders & customer(s) in order to maintain IAC metrics.
- Obtain competitive profiles for pricing information and aid in market/sales forecasting and maintaining the customer business plans
Preferred educational qualifications & experiences to fulfil the role (essential & desirable):
Arbetstider och övriga villkor
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job related experience
- Knowledge of customer base, company product, processes, technology and financial requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in the automotive industry, ideally in business management with in a suitably / substantially sized regional or global organisation.
- Good working knowledge / understanding industry standards & related procedures
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with all levels across the organization and customer in order to influence performance
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Forward planner
- Flexibility to change priorities in response to changing business demands
- Analytical and thorough
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact email@example.com.Ansökan
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis starting mid august.