Do you believe Teamwork can revolutionize the
Material Handling Industry? If you answered yes, have a look at our vision of the future at: https://toyota-forklifts.se/smart-logistics/
Your everyday life
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results.
In an empowered, enthusiastic and challenging atmosphere, surrounded by highly skilled colleagues, you will have the responsibility driving yourself to progress.
You will play the role of a Release Train Engineer, a Project Delivery Lead, or master/mentor in the agile Scrum and Kanban delivery space. In this role, you will drive and support our journey in agile transformation and coordinate the execution of a scaled agile program using the SAFe framework.Your responsibilities:
- Secure solutions are developed in line with applicable technology strategies according to stipulated processes, methods and tools
- Secure that activities start and finish in right time
- Participate and contribute in retrospective meetings, sprint reviews, etc.
- Take an active role in moving Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions into an agile development organization
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity
- Help establish governance structure where decision-making is weighted toward empowered teams
To be successful in this position you need a broad technical know-how combined with a strong belief in agile methods, experience from in-house engineering as well as understanding of the product development process. It is also important that you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge your organization.
Since you will be coaching colleagues in our development teams, you have experience and passion for leadership. You feel confident in talking one to one but also in larger fora's.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, engineering computer science, or similar
- Experience of agile methods, such as SCRUM, KANBAN and XP
- Have excellent prioritization skills and ability to eliminate roadblocks
Do you want to know more?
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
In this recruitment Toyota collaborate with Sigma Recruit. If you would like to know more, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Patrik Jensen, +46 70
Welcome with your application on www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selections and interviews will be held continuously, please apply as soon as possible.