Are you a fluent Finnish speaker with a life science background? Do you like working with people and solving problems? Then this might be the right opportunity for you, or someone you know! We are now looking for one more talented Finnish Speaking Product Specialist to reinforce Thermo Fisher Scientific in Gothenburg. Warmly welcome with your application today!Om tjänsten
As a Product Specialist you will be a first point of contact for our customers and work closely with the rest of your team to professionally and efficiently deal with customers' enquiries by phone and email. The role is based in our Gothenburg office, a state-of-the-art, newly built office and warehouse where approximately 50 employees work together. At Fisher we can offer an interesting and challenging position in an international environment. You will be joining a company that is a world leader in serving science and will support you to achieve your career goals. In this role, you need to be a customer advocate, passionately supporting their needs and ensuring their views and concerns are captured, resolved and escalated. Team work and strong communication are both key factors. You will effectively perform your duties whilst acting always in accordance with our values, guidelines and processes.Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
Vem är du?
- Proactively develop specialist knowledge through regular interaction with stakeholders in other departments as well as suppliers
- Provide customers with clear and timely product support and take responsibility for customer follow-up and communication
- Support and provide product training for internal colleagues and take part in new product trainings
- Feel empowered to own and resolve complex or difficult customer queries seeking support and clarification from a wide range of stakeholders where appropriate
- Feel comfortable making decisions together with the customer
- Strive to continuously improve our processes and develop yourself in order to exceed individual, team and company goals
- Effectively plan and prioritize the daily workload to avoid backlogs, ensuring their Supervisor is made aware of any challenges
- Liaise with Field Sales where appropriate to understand customer requirements regarding pricing, turnaround times and the potential of the account
In order to understand our products and the way customer use them you should have a life science background within biotechnology, biomedicine or equivalent. If you have experience of working in laboratory, customer service environment or in a technical product support team it is of great advantage. To enjoy this role you should be a positive and service-minded person, with energy and drive, who likes working with people and finding solutions. Strong communication skills in Finnish and English are key in this role and you need to be comfortable working with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.Om verksamheten
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a world leader in serving science; Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than $ 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points - technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. What story will you tell?
Poolia Life Science is responsible for this recruitment process. The permanent employment will start as soon as possible with respect to period of notice or relocation. Interviews with us and Thermo Fisher Scientific will be held continuously which means the position can be filled before deadline.