– Tesla is expanding, and we are looking for great people to join the team in Gothenburg/Göteborg. Are you passionate about EV:s, people and the future? If so, it's time for you to start your Tesla adventure.Being a Service Technician at Tesla:
At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Service Technician, you will carry out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, both with and without supervision, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.You will...
- Using our systems, advanced tools and your own experience, you will inspect, repair and maintain all types of Tesla vehicles—working on diagnostics, brakes, and AC as well as changing motors and batteries.
- To make sure the vehicles are delivered to customers in top shape, you will also inspect them, pre-delivery.
- Using electrical equipment, you will calibrate and inspect equipment to keep it in top condition, like our Service Centers.
- Support your colleagues in across the region as needed, sharing best practices and working together.
- To help you succeed you will have the chance to develop your technical skills through both courses and hands-on-training. You will have experienced leaders and coaches by your side to support your development. And by also sharing your own skills and knowledge with the team, you're a part of driving the whole group forward.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with vehicle service and repairs, from automotive, aeronautics, marine or another relevant field. We believe you possess strong mechanical skills, as well as technical diagnostic ability. EV experience is not a requirement.
- Whether you learned on the job or went to school, you can think fast, adapt well to new environments and enjoy being challenged. You like multitasking and a job that is high-paced and never boring.
- You like working closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts if needed to support your team.
- You know how to get a point across and speak English well.
- You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.