My name is Vaidotas Baksa, I'm heading DevSecOps Tools & Development Platforms @ Telia. We are great bunch of people who are on an exciting journey building Core Development and Automation Platforms used by more than 2000 fellow developers and engineers. Your next challenge? Building Strategic CI/CD, Source Code Management, Security and Quality capabilities for a whole company. Right now, we are looking for a Lead Platform Engineer to join our team.
You will be part of high performing team responsible for building best in class Developer Experience and facilitating an efficient Software Delivery.Is this your next opportunity?
Is this you?
- Building and operating a state-of-the-art DevSecOps platform and tooling
- Automating your daily tasks, so you can pick up new challenges and learn new things constantly
- Researching Best Development Practices and exposing it via Development Platforms
- Collaborating with the Developer Community and building a great Developer Experience;
- Analyzing system/processes and initiating necessary improvements and changes
We are on a journey to become the new generation Telco, which is why you are open-minded and ready to embrace change. You really thrive here; you are forward-thinking and you truly understand that the solutions you are creating ultimately will connect people in society to who and what matters most to them.Your personality
- You are forward thinking, open-minded and not afraid of change
- You have a passion for technology
- Security conscious
- Strong collaboration and communication skill
- You are experienced infrastructure engineer with good development skills (or experienced developer with good IT infrastructure skills)
- You have a very good understanding of design patterns, their intent and how to apply them in practice
- Experience in building highly scalable and resilient platforms
- You have hands-on experience building efficient CI/CD solutions (preferably based on Github Actions or Gitlab CI)
It's not necessary, but it would be great if you had one of the experiences below:
- You have proven record managing cross-team technical challenges and concerns, optimizing software delivery processes, suggesting new ways forward
- Infrastructure as Code skills (Terraform)
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
It's more than just a job!
- Developer Tools (e.g., SonarQube, Maven, npm, tfsec, etc.)
- Container Platforms (e.g., Kubernetes)
- Configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible)
- Non-scripting programming languages and/or frontend development (e.g., Go, Java, Typescript, etc.)
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system.
We are not able to handle resumes via email or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-05-27Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!