Tele2 IoT are now looking for an Solution Consultant. Are you the person we are looking for?
Why this job is a game-changer for You
This position is responsible for driving technical sales of our IoT portfolio towards large enterprise customers.
Because you're You....
- You Collaborate with Enterprise sales force to target and close named top 100 accounts.
- You deliver sales presentations and technical demonstrations of the Tele2 product portfolio to prospective customers.
- You assist to respond to inbound leads, RFI´s, RFP's and RFQ´s.
- You conduct design reviews and generate design documents for customers in the contract process.
- You coordinate solution approval for customers in the contract process.
- You Coordinate Proof of Concept projects for customers.
- You Conduct Tele2 IoT product training for signed customers.
- You Prioritize new customer feature requirements.
- You must be able to travel to customer site.
These are the people taking on the challenge with You
Welcome to Tele2 IoT. And to a career like no other. Our success is largely the result of a strong challenger mindset. Because that's what we are: challengers. Every day, we confront incumbents, outdated business models and narrow-minded ideas. We are all about embracing change, moving fast, taking initiatives, focusing on results, being straightforward, celebrating victories – and having fun.
We are growing. Want to grow with us?
Why we need You
Tele2 is a challenging company to work for. We work harder than most. Why? Because our customers deserve to get what they need. That's why we need people who challenge outdated mindsets. People who think fast and rewrite the rules. Who have a fierce ambition to bring change.
We'll start getting excited if you have:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent (advanced degree preferred).
- Knowledge and experience of 2G/4G in a technical pre- and post-sales capacity.
- Good understanding of business models / drivers for IoT.
- Understanding of mobile wireless solution design and knowledge of various module manufactures and product lines.
- Strong knowledge of GSM / GPRS radio and core network architecture, wireless device operation, basic switching and routing concepts, firewalls and active traffic management techniques and tools including NATing, caching and compression and basic network security background including SSL and IPSEC.
- Strong IP/network and Cloud knowledge.
- Ability to provide hands-on, on-site technical support.
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation and customer interfacing skills.
- Experience in IoT or Machine to Machine space is a plus.
- Fluent English language is required, both spoken and written.
- Swedish native language is required
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
... a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
... extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
... We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
The position is located in our office in Gothenburg! You are welcome to submit your application not later than September 23:rd , 2018. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.