Are you a scientist with expertise in drug discovery? AstraZeneca in Gothenburg is now looking for a preclinical DMPK lead!
Would you like to apply your expertise in a global company that follows the science and turns ideas into life-changing medicines? Then you could be our new preclinical DMPK lead we are looking for at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg!Ditt anställningserbjudande
The right candidate would have the possibility to join several ongoing projects and activities being developed at present in our department. Several of our activities are linked to real drug projects which are active in our pipeline, which offers a rare opportunity for you to participate in the discovery and development of the drugs of the future.
We are united by our vision to push the boundaries of DMPK science to transform ideas into medicines for R&I patients. Our employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.Dina arbetsuppgifterYour main responsibilities:
Värt att veta
- Responsible for search of external and internal data on pharmacokinetics and biological response, for compounds of interest for ongoing projects. In scope is both preclinical and clinical data and sifting out information through various means
- Responsible for assessment of panned out data through knowledge in pharmacokinetics, statistics, pharmacology and PKPD modelling
- Contribute to the design of preclinical in vivo and in vitro studies, to answer crucial project questions.
- Deliver input to projects within agreed timelines and to the right quality to ensure that challenges are thoroughly assessed and resolved
- Apply an understanding of PK and PKPD to support/influence project progression and strategy as well as providing the framework for human dose prediction
- Prepare clear presentations related to the above for internal governance interactions
You will be part of the DMPK Department within Early Respiratory & Immunology (R&I) and this position is placed at AstraZeneca´s vibrant R&D site in Gothenburg, Sweden, one of AstraZeneca´s three strategic science centers.
At AstraZeneca Respiratory & Immunology (R&I), we´re proud to have an outstanding workplace culture that encourages innovation and teamwork.
This position is a full-time job of a 1 year long consulting assignment at AstraZeneca, which means that you will be employed by TNG during this time.Våra förväntningarEssential for the role:
- Degree/MSC in science with background in life-sciences, Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Biosciences, Engineering, programming or similar
- PK and PKPD understanding (preferable with some modelling experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills that lead to successful collaborative working relationships and ability to work independently in cross-functional teams on a day to day basis
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing are required
We are looking for a person with both a sense for quality and details, an interest in data mining, programming and of course a profound interest in pharmacokinetics as well as pharmacology. This is an opportunity to learn how to apply the knowledge into real world data and thrive in the vibrant research site in Gothenburg.Intresserad?
Detta är ett bemanningsuppdrag vilket innebär att du kommer att bli anställd av oss på TNG och arbeta som konsult på plats hos vår kund. Vi sköter hela rekryteringsprocessen på ett fördomsfritt och kompetensbaserat sätt. Är du intresserad av tjänsten, ansök snarast! Urvalet sker löpande och tjänsten kan tillsättas före sista ansökningsdatum. Vänligen sök via vårt ansökningsformulär då vi inte tar emot ansökningar via email. Du söker enkelt med ditt CV eller LinkedIn-profil, och alltid utan personligt brev. Motivera istället kort i ansökningsformuläret varför du söker jobbet. Du kan sedan följa din ansökan live via hemsidan. Har du frågor är du varmt välkommen att kontakta ansvarig rekryterare.