Are you an experienced process design engineer and want to lead a process department? Apply to our client in Gothenburg!
This is a great opportunity if you want to manage a Process Team where you will be responsible for a group of process engineers and piping engineers who work with SOx exhaust systems. Our clients mission is to provide technologies to enable a greener industry. Do you want to help them promote a healthy planet for future generations?
We are now looking for a Line Manager Process Engineering who will strengthen their Engineering team. The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!Our offer to you
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a market leading, innovative and global company focused on green technologies for commercial vessels. In an open and inspiring environment your contribution can make a difference. Our client provide great potential for personal and professional development. Attracting the best candidates is a key focus for them in order to continue to develop and grow the company. Let´s make the world a greener place!This is what you will do
As Line Manager for the Process Team, you will be responsible for a group of process engineers and piping engineers who work with SOx exhaust systems.
- You will ensure that the process design from the department is suitable for the purpose. The process design work consists of using proven models and simulations to develop detailed hydraulic analyzers and dimensioning of equipment, including ship adaptation and piping systems.
- You will secure and structure the process design, lead, plan and distribute the work within the team. You will also be the main point of contact for other technical disciplines and R&D. Review/Approve drawings, calculations, project- and technical specifications.
- Management for Engineers such as performance management, competence development, approval time reports, salary review, provide oversight and direction in accordance with the organization´s policies and procedures etc. Oversee resource planning, support and coach (knowledge transfer) to direct reports to development of the team.
- Contact suppliers and review documents like drawings, data sheets, specifications, and calculations. Create/update function specifications, perform cause- and effect analyzes, FMEA and HAZOP studies with reports.
Your team will consist of around 8 engineers and in a managing role, you will secure and structure the process design, lead, plan and distribute the work within the team. Our client has a modern office located in Gothenburg with good connections to public transportation. They operates internationally, and the role can also includes some business travel to suppliers/manufacturers and shipyards in Asia and Europe.
We will start our selection process immediately and please make sure to submit your CV in English.
The assignment will start as soon as possible and initially you will be employed by TNG. As an employed consultant by TNG, of course you are covered by collective agreements, insurance and wellness grants. The assignment is long-term and we are also looking for you who are interested of working as an interim manager.WHO ARE YOU?
- Extensive experience of process design of pipe systems, pumps and chemical dosing system.
- Process / mechanical background and a history from similar production operations.
- Educational degree in process engineering and/or chemical engineering.
- Proven strong leadership skills with experience as a leader at group or team level.
- Extensive experience of chemical engineering with a focus on apparatus technology or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking. Fluent in Swedish is meritorious.
To be successful in this position we see that you are:
- Responsive with a good cooperative ability and is able to engage and motivate others.
- Have a good ability to structure and organize your work to drive and develop the team forward.
- Is representative, communicative and with a service minded approach.
- Is energetic, analytical, and prestigeless.
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG Tech, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.