Are you an PLC software developer for hydraulic system, do you also have knowledge within the field of automation and electrical?
We are now looking for a Automation Engineer with senior level who will be the main responsible programmer for development of the control system and the architecture. You will also work with PLC and HMI for developement software structures to new products in marine and offshore industri.
Our clients mission is to provide technologies to enable a greener industry. Do you want to help them promote a healthy planet for future generations? The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!Our offer to you
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a market leading, innovative and global company focused on green technologies for commercial vessels. In an open and inspiring environment your contribution can make a difference. Our client provide great potential for personal and professional development. Attracting the best candidates is a key focus for them in order to continue to develop and grow the company. Let´s make the world a greener place!This is what you will do
As Senior Automation Engineer you will be the main responsible programmer for development of our control system and the architecture.You will also:
- Develop control system philosophy and software structure for new products/processes.
- Develop HMI graphics and PLC logic including interfaces to subsystems.
- Advise on technical solution in projects related to automation systems for hydraulic systems.
- Support commissioning team with advice on technical questions and participate in commissioning FAT & SAT when required.
- Make technical specification and requirements towards suppliers and interfaced sub systems.
- Hydraulic Design interaction and supervision of programming for technical solution and component selection together with supplier.
- Other responsibilities related to supervise software development, functional descriptions, and test procedures.
In this position you will report to Electrical & Automation Manager and will work across the organization in various projects. Our client has a modern office located in Gothenburg with good connections to public transportation. They operates internationally, and the role can also includes some business travel to suppliers/manufacturers and shipyards in Asia and Europe.
We will start our selection process immediately and please make sure to submit your CV in English.
The assignment will start as soon as possible and initially you will be employed by TNG. As an employed consultant by TNG, of course you are covered by collective agreements, insurance and wellness grants. The assignment is long-term and we are also looking for you who are interested of working as an interim manager.WHO ARE YOU?
- Extensive experience of working with PLC based software development for hydraulic system.
- Educational degree in Engineering.
- Experience from different control system following IEC 61131-3
- Profound knowledge within the field of automation, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical experience from marine, offshore or construction.
- Experience from working with different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience with design and approval process with classification society.
- Ability to advise and produce technical specifications and system designs.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking. Fluent in Swedish is meritorious.
To be successful in this position we see that you are:
- A strong mindset for problem solving and analysis ability.
- Outspoken and positive with the ability to think both from a technical and commercial perspective.
- Enjoy close collaboration and sharing competence with others.
- Excellent communication and people relationship skills.
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG Tech, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.