Do you have experience within sales of technologies, and do you think out of the box to reach your sales targets? Is your energy vibrant and are you ready to take-off with us in our growth adventure? – Bringing XR to the people. What is SynergyXR
SynergyXR is a powerful presentation platform that helps companies share big ideas in augmented and virtual reality. We believe all teams, from sales to service, work best when they're able to communicate their ideas, products, and solutions faster, stronger, and easier.
Augmented and virtual reality let you do all of that, but until now it's been expensive and complicated. So that's why we designed an easy way for people to use it without having to worry about all the technical stuff. Think of PowerPoint, meets Zoom in 3D.One team - we are SynergyXR
We're a motley group of techies, doctors, and storytellers who've spent the last decade developing XR solutions for some of the world's biggest brands. Our mission is to Bring XR to the people
, and we envision a future and a present where extended realities like augmented and virtual reality will continue to revolutionize the way we live, work, and play.Join us
You will drive the sales of our SynergyXR platform in the Scandinavian market and primarily Sweden, but of course we have an ambitious plan to bring XR to people all over the world. We expect that you will have an outgoing personality and an intellect which makes you keen to take on the challenge of working with technology, which is being developed and transformed at a rapid speed. There is room for your position to develop with your ambition and goals - as we and our team continuously grow, there is an opportunity to become a team leader and get further responsibilities.
We hope you can recognize yourself in the following:
You will be responsible for
- You have experience from a similar sales position – you have a solid track record of being a successful salesperson within B2B sales and solution selling.
- Industry experience is beneficial but not an essential requirement, knowledge and experience in, for example AR and VR is a great advantage - if you have worked with selling license-based software solutions it is a definite plus.
- You have a natural understanding for sales psychology – and can be patient in the sales process.
- You are a creative type and a true go-getter who willingly share thoughts and great ideas.
- You work independently and have a lot of self-discipline, as much of your work will be on your own.
- You speak and write fluently Swedish and English
- If you speak Danish too it is a + but not required.
- You are a regular user of, among other things, the MS Office package and CRM / business systems.
- You have your own car and driver's license.
- Booking and executing of your own sales meetings and drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Arrange and execute demonstrations and presentations of SynergyXR
- Facilitate workshops with customers.
- Onboarding of customers and partners.
- Account management and upselling to existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customers.
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings and other relevant team meetings and sales activities such as trade fairs, events, customer days, networks, etc.
- Daily reporting of sales activities in our CRM system.
- Develop goals and strategy for the Swedish market in collaboration with the sales director.
- Achieving the defined sales activities and goals (KPI's).
Being passionate for working
with the technologies of tomorrow is a definite plus as we bring XR to the people.