Are you passionate about digital technology, transformation and change management? Do you want a job where you get to challenge, influence and improve the daily operation and company success by business process automation? Then, we got the job of your dreams!
Would you like to be a part of transforming Europe's leading Ferry Company?
Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalization and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. The company are transforming the way they work to meet both the business' needs as well as customer's expectations. Stena Line want to become an even more customer focused, digital and sustainable company that is attractive both for customers, employees and partners. Stena Line's Group Transformation team might be the biggest player in this process and is keen to have you on their team!
What will you do?
As a Transformation Manager you will get to challenge Stena Line on how to use technology to re-invent processes and quantify the benefits they can gain through technology-enabled change. It is your responsibility to lead and coordinate the digital business development of the Ports & Terminals and Fleet Operations. You will improve fleet and port operations and provide new capabilities for safer and more sustainable ferry journeys, as well as help improve operational efficiencies and overall performance.
Some of your key responsibilities:
– Drive Digital business development in partnership with representatives from the business regions, functions & Stena IT to coordinate all transformation efforts within area of responsibility
– Develop a digital roadmap, plan and execute initiatives with robust business cases and continuously follow up development, timelines & business impact
– Ensure alignment of digital transformation initiatives across the business regions and functions, including transparent communication of priorities, plans and status
– Drive automation through technology-enabled change to reduce cost of production and increase margins.
– Challenge conventional thought by staying on top of business and technology trends within your area of responsibility
– Facilitate digital cooperation with digital experts, partners and customers in the extended value chain
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. In this case you need to be passionate about using digital technologies to develop ship safety, efficiency, environmental sustainability and overall fleet performance across 38 Ferries. You thrive when working to optimize flows for more efficient port operations that in turn will improve customer experience and strengthen competitiveness.
With your strong coordination skills, drive and determination you can overcome internal barriers and work in mixed teams of colleagues. Your enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mind-set can move mountains and you enjoy giving guidance and to help others develop. You stay true to who you are – you play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
– Digital advisory/management consulting background or similar, working with digital business development within fleet operations and/or ports & terminals optimisation
– Experience from delivering digital business development supported by technologies such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Cloud Computing, etc.
– 5 to 10 years of experience in working with transformation and change management in an industrial setting
– A Master's degree in Business/Engineering or equivalent work experience