Are you the sneaky chameleon that can challenge old ideas and set sails towards a new, digital future for Stena Line´s finance and business support functions? Then look no further, we got a trip for you!
Would you like to be a part of transforming Europe's leading Ferry Company?
Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalization and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. The company are transforming the way they work to meet both the business' needs as well as customer's expectations. Stena Line want to become an even more customer focused, digital and sustainable company that is attractive both for customers, employees and partners. Stena Line's Group Transformation team might be the biggest player in this process and is keen to have you on their team!
What will you do?
The Finance department does have a robot, and the personnel archive is no longer rooms and rooms filled with paper files, it has gone digital! But they still have a journey to do here and this is where you come in. As a Transformation Lead you will get to challenge the company on how to use technology to re-invent processes and quantify the benefits Stena Line can gain through technology-enabled change. It is your responsibility to lead and coordinate the digital business development for the Finance and Business support functions. It is your mission to make sure the finance and business support functions goes through the same digital journey as the rest of the company.
Some of your key responsibilities:
– Drive Digital business development in partnership with representatives from the business regions, functions & Stena IT to coordinate all transformation efforts within your area of responsibility
– Develop a digital roadmap, plan and execute initiatives with robust business cases and continuously follow up development, timelines & business impact
– Ensure alignment of digital transformation initiatives across Stena Line business regions and functions, including transparent communication of priorities, plans and status
– Drive automation through technology-enabled change to reduce cost of production and increase margins.
– Challenge conventional thought by staying on top of business and technology trends within your area of responsibility
– Facilitate digital cooperation with digital experts, partners and customers in the company extended value chain within your area of responsibility
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for a fortune-teller who is passionate about automating processes and building capabilities to analyse, simulate and predict future scenarios to optimize profitability through technology-enabled change. If you have a background from finance or HR as well as experience of digitalization of processes and way of working, you can make real change – the ocean is the limit!
With your strong coordination skills, drive and determination you can overcome internal barriers and work in mixed teams of colleagues. Your enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mind-set can move mountains and you enjoy giving guidance and to help others develop. You stay true to who you are – you play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
– Strategy/management consulting background or similar, working with customer driven digital business development and strategy
– Experience from delivering digital business development supported by technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things etc.
– 3 to 5 years of experience in working with transformation and change management
– A Master's degree in Business/Engineering or equivalent work experience