Join our team at Allum, Kupolen and Marieberg Shopping Centers! These Shopping Centers are owned and managed by Steen & Strøm, a Scandinavian shopping center company, with 18 leading centers located in the most attractive marketplaces in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Our centers are visited by 100 million guests annually, and boast a total turnover of EUR 3 billion.
Steen & Strøm is a fully integrated subsidiary of Klépierre, Europe's leading shopping center company. With +100 retail facilities in metropolitan areas spanning 16 countries and a portfolio valuation of EUR 22.1 bn, Klépierre is Continental Europe's specialist in shopping center properties. www.steenstrom.com www.klepierre.com
The role as Regional Shopping Center Marketing Manager is to define and implement the shopping centers marketing strategy and activities according to the business plans, commercial focus and goals of the shopping centers to improve the results of the shopping centers. Utilize and maximize the strategies, synergies, tools and resources available in the company centrally adapted to the local markets. Securing compliance with group policies.Main tasks
Education & Competences
- Continuously develop the marketing and communication strategy together with the shopping center manager and central marketing resources to optimize the shopping centers performance.
- Activate specialty leasing deals through appropriate marketing actions
- Together with the shopping center manager contribute in developing the attractiveness and profitability of the shopping center
- Develop the marketing plan, events and activity plan
- Manage the implementation of the marketing strategy and ensuring follow-up
- Develop maximum effect of digital tools and ensuring strong and effective digital content
- Inform, inspire and motivate the tenants of the marketing strategy, market plan, activities and campaigns of the centers to maximize retailer synergies.
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget
Personal characteristics and skills
- Higher business or marketing education, at Bachelor level, or equivalent job experience
- Strong experience in B2C marketing and branding
- General marketing experience, preferably from retail and/or strong brands
- Financial and commercial understanding
- Experience and proven results from digital marketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Inspiring and motivating
- Good at selling own ideas
- Impact and penetration power
- Analytical and structured
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading shopping center group in Scandinavia with a solid European platform through our owners in France
- Great cooperation with colleagues working at our 18 shopping centers in Scandinavia
- Inspiring teamwork with the management and employees at the centers
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
- The position is placed in our Shopping Center Allum in Gothenburg, but with responsibility as well for our Shopping Centers Kupolen in Borlänge and Marieberg Galleria in Örebro. The right candidate are willing to travel, 8-10 days per month.
To apply for this position, please follow the link and send your application along with CV by October 11, in Swedish or English, to Steen & Strøm
For further information, please contact Regional Shopping Center Manager;
Johan Torge at phone: +46 702 445 022, email@example.com or Marketing Director Scandinavia at Steen & Strøm, Cecilia Tjernström at phone: +46 725 29 99 73.