Are you seeking to work with the planning and execution of digital campaigns? And would you like to become a permanent part of our family-owned company with loads of social activities and well-kept traditions?
Then look no further because we got what you're looking for! At Specsavers Northern Europe, we're searching for an Online Campaign Manager to join us permanently from one of our support offices in either Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Oslo or Maarssen.What you'll do
As our new Online Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for developing, activating and tracking all our many campaigns, ensuring they are launched on time with the right assets and message.
You're probably already familiar with our campaigns as Specsavers - also known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark - is especially known for the sense of humour we put into our campaigns. Something that originates from our history and our competitive spirit.
You will work together with Specsavers' Marketing team of 30+ people and a central team of two-three Online Campaign Managers working from different locations in our region. And it doesn't stop there! Working cross-functionally is what we do day-in and day-out, meaning you'll be working with colleagues from our creative teams, digital, media experts and, not least, external agencies. Together, it is our number one job to ensure that the Specsavers/Louis Nielsen brand is known for challenging the status quo and constantly delivers impactful campaigns to its audiences.You will:
Who you are
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage assets and copy to go with our different campaigns
- Brief our creative and production teams on media assets and make sure all campaign materials are delivered in time to our vendors
- Proof check digital assets regarding layout, copy, formats, and approve material from creative together with the local team in-country
- Handle the dialogue with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. our media agency and our country teams, regarding digital content and formats to go into the campaigns
- Manage the implementation of all digital project roll-outs and adjust web-related content on-site
- Evaluate together with our agencies and country teams to identify trends and insights and continuously optimise spend and performance based on those insights
- Advise on new and creative formats and growth strategies
- Engage in analyse and evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and make sure we act according to guidelines and best practice.
We're are looking for someone brilliant at executing effective campaigns while having fun at work. Our industry is characterised by a fast-moving, competitive environment where things can change on a daily base. That's why you need to be solid at prioritising tasks, following through on tight deadlines and always be clear in your communication with vendors and other stakeholders.
We also imagine that you:
What's in it for you
- Have an extensive understanding of the current marketing tools and is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Hold a master's degree in interactive digital marketing / communication / media or a related field
- Have proven experience working with digital platforms and advertising formats
- A great understanding of how formats and copy should work to be efficient for campaign advertising
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in measuring and optimising campaigns through systems like; Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, CMS system, Falcon, Drupal, AdLib, and more
- Linguistic skills in oral and written English, plus another one of our Nordic languages.
At Specsavers, we are on a journey to transform healthcare - making it accessible to everyone who needs it. Recently voted 3rd best workplace in Denmark 2021 and the top European retailer in 2020 by Great Place to Work, Specsavers/Louis Nielsen is constantly progressing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do.
As Online Campaign Manager, you will work with some of the industry's most talented experts within optical and audiology care and learn all about the differences and similarities that exist between our five markets.
On top of that, you also get to enjoy the following perks:
Sounds like you? Fantastic!
- Join a smart, passionate, and confident team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working remotely from home and business travelling around Europe, when necessary
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits like bonuses and profit share
- Be part of a business that serves a significant impact on the future of eye and hearing care.
We would love to hear from you as soon as possible. To apply, send your application and CV using the button below.
If you have any questions about this position, you are more than welcome to contact our Director of Media Communication Northern Europe, Claus Hjorth, at + 45 61 24 99 99.