We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world. See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Do you want to drive change and join the world leader who combines IoT and lighting? Then the Key Account Manager End User Segment Office & Industry
role in Sweden is the opportunity you are looking for. We make companies and cities more efficient and safe through intelligent lighting language and thrive on relationships with our customers and partners.What's in it for you..
You will report to The Nordic Sales Manager for the unit within Signify that is the future, lighting and IoT. You will be working with smart, passionate, energetic collegues. You will work close with local Area Key Account Managers in Sweden as well as beeing a part of the Nordic team.
What we promise
- A competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance and pension scheme
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Family-friendly employment policies
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLifeWhat you'll do
You'll create awareness and understanding of the role lighting plays in enhancing spaces. You will explain how to achieve desired light effects with products and solutions in our portfolio and assess potential application of company products to meet customer's needs.
- You'll develop, maintain and improve relations with large end-user key accounts by maximizing sales opportunities through innovative lighting solutions
- demonstrate an excellent financial understanding, understand the business drivers and identify commercial opportunities
- create tailored smart lighting solutions that promote energy efficiency, safety and sustainability
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction, understand challenges that are critical to customers and take a solution-based approach
- ensure professional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
We believe that you live in the area close to or in Gothenburg city (100km range) and you are willing to travel and you like to meet your customers since there will be about 80 sleep overs per year all over Sweden.What you’ll need
Welcome to apply!
- 5+ years of experience in a Key Account Management role selling solutions in a B2B market
- 3+ years proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets as well as understanding complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Experience of working with major tenders towards the public sector
- You have a result-driven and proactive approach
- Understanding of technology/software & connectivity domains
- Open minded, curious and innovative mind-set
- You demonstrate fluent Swedish and English language skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Economics, Technology or equivilant such as IHM is meritorious
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their Regional Manager Sara Sjölund and Recruitment Consultant Kim Alm. For questions please contact Sara at email@example.com or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link. Please do not send applications via mail since GDPR do not allow it. All candidate applications are confidential.Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable our customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable. With 2019 sales of EUR 6.2 billion, approximately 38,000 employees and a presence in over 70 countries, we’re unlocking the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.