We are Signify
, formerly Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting
for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the greenest companies in the world.
Signify plays a key role on the agenda when planning the future of our cities. Smart Cities, Sustainability, Circular Economy and Safety is important for all citizens and municipalities, we bring the solution to the table.
Do you want to drive the transformation of our cities in Sweden, create opportunities to build smarter infrastructure and an even safer place to live in? Do you want to drive change and join the world leader who combines IoT and lighting? Then the National Key Account Manager
role in Sweden might be the opportunity you are looking for.
As the National Key Account Manager, you will drive this change throughout all of Sweden. Helping the Swedish Municipalities as well as companies that create Swedish landmarks (Sports Arenas, bridges, monuments etc) by offering System and Services in connection to lighting. You will be offering Professional Services, the possibility for tailor made lighting solutions. As a National Key Account Manager you will offer Managed Services with customized maintenance plans to ensure that the lighting system works optimally over time. Professional Lighting Systems- Interact is our IoT platform that allows us to offer connected lighting systems and software to our customers in both lighting and IoT-related services that create value.What's in it for you
You will report to The Nordic Sales Manager for the unit within Signify that is the future, lighting and IoT. You will be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues. You will work close with local Area Key Account Managers in Sweden as well as being a part of the Nordic team. You will be part of the transformation of creating Smart Cities all over Sweden, a challenging and exciting journey.
What you'll do
- A competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance and pension scheme
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platforms, free training and coaching
- Family-friendly employment policies
- Big global company with well organized structure, but based upon an entrepreneurial culture.
You will create awareness and understanding of the role that lighting plays creating cities to become smarter. You will help make the Municipalities save energy, reduce operating costs and keep citizens safe. You will travel meeting different stakeholders at the Swedish Municipalities to explain and be part of making this transformation actually happen. You will need to engage politicians and other stakeholders within Municipalities to create the visionary mindset needed to succeed with creating more attractive, sustainable and smarter cities. With the help of the Signify portfolio of System and Service, such as the IoT platform Interact and a creative and visionary mindset you will succeed.
- You'll develop, maintain and improve relations with existing Municipalities
- Stakeholder mapping both new and existing clients
- Bring in new business with new clients
- Work proactively togheter with local Key Account Managers to lead and make impact on upcoming tenders
- Be responsible for all tenders related to System & Services
- Demonstrate an excellent financial understanding, understand the business drivers and identify commercial opportunities
- Ensure professional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
We believe that you live in the area close to or in Gothenburg city (100km range) and you are willing to travel and you like to meet your clients, since there will be about 80 sleep overs per year all over Sweden.What you'll need
Welcome to apply!
- 5+ years of experience in a Key Account Management role selling solutions in a B2B market
- 3+ years proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets as well as understanding complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Experience of working with major tenders towards the public sector
- You have a result-driven and proactive approach
- Open minded, curious, visionary and innovative mindset
- You demonstrate fluent Swedish and English language skills (verbal and written)
- sBachelors degree in Business Management, Economics, Technology or equivalent such as IHM is meritorious
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their Regional Manager Sara Sjölund and Recruitment Consultant Kim Alm. For questions please contact Sara at: email@example.com or Kim at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link. Please do not send applications via mail since GDPR do not allow it.
All candidate applications are confidential.Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable our customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable. With 2019 sales of EUR 6.2 billion, approximately 38,000 employees and a presence in over 70 countries, we’re unlocking the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. read more at www.signify.com and