Are you passionate about providing clarity and want to work in a transparent environment where we help each other? Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions believe that teamwork can revolutionize the industry. If you would like to see how, have a look at their vision of the future at: https://toyota-forklifts.se/losningar/smart-logistics/You will
We are looking for a UX-Designer who wants to take our product design to the next level. You have the confidence to improve our existing design and design your own ideas from scratch. You will be the first UX/UI-designer in this team surrounded by developers, product owners and architects, which means this is a great opportunity for you who want to take the next step in your career.Core responsibilities:
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design and document new and existing reusable components in our design system.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Experience of graphic design is a plus.
- Work close with product owners and architects.
- Work together with the development team during the implementation phase.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders, able to describe and motivate why a specific solution is selected.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers to find the best "fit for purpose" implementation.
- Iterate, prototype and test your design in collaboration with users to come up with solutions that'll be loved by them.
As a person you are positive, structured and pragmatic and bring energy and drive to the teams you work with. You focus on solving and enjoy doing this together with colleagues with different backgrounds and experiences. "A doer personality" with good communications skills. Fluent in English as well as Swedish.
Besides the above we're looking for someone aligned with our core values (Genchi Genbutsu, Respect, Teamwork and Challenge) and the following skills and experience:
Want to learn more?
- You have 5+ years of experience in a UX-designer role.
- Extensive experience leading or influencing UX/UI development
- Have worked with interaction design of complex products. (Not only web sites).
- Experience of working with agile projects, using scrum.
- Solid understanding of responsive design.
- Experience of Axure XD or similar tools
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Christina Tilly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 730 85 30 68. We are looking forward to hearing from you!