We are at an exciting phase and leading the way for our users with interesting projects and technical solutions. You could be our new colleague as we now are looking for a Technical Manager Microsoft Services at IM Services at Nouryon. This is an opportunity to drive business continuity and user/business experience where you will bring value in a broad and global role. You will be part of a dedicated and passionate team of colleagues working with our workplace services.You will
Interesting projects, taking ownership and carrier opportunities are some of the things we can offer you. You will be expected to manage the global workplace related O365 platform and Active Directory services within IM Services including the delivery from suppliers. You will manage service performance and operational delivery within the agreed budgets. You will also ensure consistently high service performance and drive service improvement. Stakeholder management to establish win-win relationships with all parties within the services value chain is another important part of the position.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility are to:
- Support other Nouryon, IM Services groups, Solution Architects and Supplier teams in complex and high priority issue analyses and resolutions
- Drive and support problem management and improvements in the workplace space
- Act as the primary interface with the global service provider for back-end workplace services, being responsible for all operational issues relating to service delivery
- Ensure suppliers adhere to agreed processes and delivered services
- Manage Workplace operations, budget, and financials including annual operating planning, forecasting, contracts, and invoicing
- Participate in Security and Risk Management including Access Control, SOX, and Audits
- Ensure that the back-end global workplace brought to a higher level to guarantee a better business continuity.
- Drive the delivery of services in the assigned area in line with customer expectations
This position requires you to be highly self-motivated, a technical and troubleshooting expert, and with the ability to multi-task in a fast faced environment. We believe that you are really good at communicating towards users and the technical teams. Other personal traits appreciated are being analytical, independent and challenging. We are very goal oriented and accountability is really important for us. You will be part of a group who very much appreciates you to be a team-player, as internal communication aligning with people on ideas and actions are important for us.
We expect you to have a minimum of Bachelors degree of a relevant field of study, e.g. Data Science. We also expect a minimum of 10 years operational experience and proficient skills, hands-on experience and knowledge on IT infrastructure; Microsoft technologies (O365, Azure, DNS, DHCP) and Active directory, Workstation troubleshooting, and Cloud Management. Technical experience supporting IT end users / End user Computing devices are also required. Proficient knowledge and experience in Vendor Management, Technical design and issue resolution skills will be highly appreciated. Finally, you should be fluent in English, spoken and written.Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com, +46 723 61 28 44. We look forward hearing from you!