Do you consider yourself as a problem solver where you can take on technical problems of both lower and higher complexity? Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions (TMHLS) are expanding as their customer base is growing, therefore we are now looking for an experienced System Support Engineer!Your everyday life
In this role at TMHLS you will provide 2ndline support for our automated solutions and be in close contact with our customers and sales companies throughout Europe. You will collaborate with different colleagues within TMHLS such as project managers, software developers, and application engineers as well as colleagues in other Toyota companies that are managing 1stline support. Occasional visits to customers are also part of your tasks.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Troubleshooting of automated systems and solutions
- Coordinate troubleshooting actions and solutions implementations with several parties involved, both internal and external
- Collaborate around envisioning, planning and performing system changes as the needs of our customers evolve
- Update processes, documentation and guidelines
- Managing handovers from customers projects to support
- Be responsible for change requests related to the solutions we support
As a person you have great communication skills with the ability to build long term relationships. Taking your own initiatives and strive to develop better ways of working internally and for the customer is common ground to you, also your capacity to work towards deadlines under pressure.
- Preferably long experience from working with automated solutions
- Database knowledge, including SQL scripts
- Knowledge and interest in PLC programming
- You are fluent in English, spoken as well as written
Want to learn more?
- A relevant university degree within the automation area or equivalent is desirable
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Patrik Jensen at email@example.com, or call +46702375734 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!About Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions
Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) is one of the world's largest companies and one of the world's largest suppliers of material handling solutions, both within forklifts and related products and services. The subsidiary Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions (TMHLS) which is a central part of the development and innovation part of TMHE is located at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg. TMHLS develops solutions in automation, telematics, software development, and inventory management and has approximately 150 employees. TMHE has a total of approximately 9000 employees in about thirty sales companies, as well as in development and manufacturing units in Sweden, Italy, and France. The head office is in Mjölby, where smart solutions for material handling and unique trucks are developed and produced.