This is an opportunity to join us in an exciting phase and be part of our digital transformation! Do you want to thrive with challenges and contribute to and initiate continuous improvement activities? This could be the challenge you are looking for and you could be our new team member in the role as Solution Architect HSE&S. Come join us!You will
In this global position, you will be part of the Functional Domain ISC (Integrated Supply chain) within the Information Management IM projects department. You will work next to the existing solution architects and consultants in the ISC area within an internal team of five persons. We provide knowledge, continuity, and expertise as we transform ideas to IT-solutions. You are expected to take responsibility for the solution architecture activities in your functional expertise area. You will also be responsible for design decisions in the area's assigned projects and change requests, or any other initiative effecting the area's IT setup and related processes.
Some of your day to day tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure solutions compatible with the existing (technical and functional) architecture to ensure compliance with business and IM strategy, policy, guidelines, budget, and operational supportability
- Ensure quality and consistency with template design for deployments and to support demand management in the ideation phase and early stages of the IM projects
- Participate in multiple IM projects and perform hands-on project activities or change requests if opportunity or need arises
- Influence others regarding the role and relevance of Solution Architecture in the business and proactively seek continuous business and service improvement opportunities
- Identify opportunities to build cross-functional working relationships both including various internal and external parties
- Translate business requirements into solutions and/or solution directions in the area of HSE&S
- Define, agree and communicate the roadmap for the applications in scope
You need to have a good ability to influence internal and external parties and communicate clearly at different levels. It is also important to have the ability to remain neutral towards technology, vendor and product choices, as well as to be more interested in results than in personal preferences. To succeed in this role you need to balance the long-term (or "big-picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions and have the ability to see the whole picture, as well as being able to focus into the detail if the situation or case requires it. We also expect you to work on multiple tasks and activity simultaneously, set priorities and communicate effectively to relevant stakeholders on various matters.
We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience in the IT sector including at least 2 years in HSE&S area. Experience with the setup, administration and processes around HSE&S software packages and SAP ECC EH&S is a requirement and experience of Enablon is meritorious. You could have a background from IT consulting, IT architect, or business role with IT affinity or experience. A broad knowledge and experience of architecture, technology platforms and business domains with relevant experience in the ISC functional domain (expertise area HSE&S) is important. We also expect you to have experience and knowledge of business process modelling and application architecture design (logical and physical) - frameworks (TOGAF), tools, technologies, methodologies. Preferably you also have knowledge of areas integrating to HSE&S, especially sales processes and Research & Development. Finally, you are fluent in written and spoken English.Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com, +46 723 61 28 44. We look forward hearing from you!