If you are looking for a dynamic environment and a new challenge where you will actively define, use and promote best practice solutions, then this might be the right opportunity for you. We are now looking for a new team member, a Solution Architect Dynamics to join us at IM Projects at Nouryon. This is a global role where you will be able to bring value to our digital transformation and further develop as a professional.You will
We are forward-looking and aim to continuously improve how we work. We can offer you countless career opportunities and exciting projects to work with. You will work with our global Dynamics 365 solution and be part of our team with highly skilled solution architects. You will be expected to leverage knowledge of products/services and processes to meet customer needs. Furthermore, you will identify opportunities to build cross-functional working relationships including external parties.
Some of your day to day tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Support demand management in writing project charters and translation into detailed requirements in line with the IPM project methodology
- Translate business requirements into solutions and/or solution directions
- Participate in multiple IM projects in the role of solution architect or in smaller projects developing and implementing the solution
- Define, agree and communicate the roadmap for the applications in scope and keep application repository up-to-date together with business functions
- Drive implementation of solutions in adherence with the solution design
- Ensure quality and consistency with template design for deployments - check of designs and build
- Support the testing and training activities for Change Requests and in projects contribute to and initiate continuous improvement activities
We are looking for a person that takes responsibility and is accountable for delivering on commitments. To be successful in this position, you need to have core consulting skills, which is to consult with others on problems and activities and collect information from a range of sources to assist and guide job activities. We value characteristics such as being influencing, independent, entrepreneurial and result oriented. One of our key success factors is to be customer focused, we therefore encourage people to think about customers when making decisions. We believe that you also are a person who proactively seeks continuous business and service improvement opportunities.
We expect you to have Master/ Bachelor degree in Business Management, Computer Science or a related field of study. You are a professional with senior experience in the IT sector. You consider yourself an authority on Microsoft Dynamics CRM having implemented multiple solutions with this technology. You have a clear view on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Roadmap, you can communicate clearly about architectural aspects and you have the ability and willingness to go into the technical details of the solutions. You should also have experience of IT project implementation and change management process. Your ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new trends and technologies, especially in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem will be highly appreciated. Business process modelling and application architecture design (logical and physical) - frameworks (TOGAF), tools, technologies, methodologies are of course also critical. You are fluent in written and spoken English and there must be a willingness to travel internationally from time to time as part of the role (eg Netherlands, US).Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com, +46 723 61 28 44. We look forward hearing from you!