Sustainability at Stena Line is about caring. Caring for the environment, caring for our employees and caring for the society.
As Scrum Master/Team Lead at Stena Line you deliver true business value together with your team colleagues and together with other departments within the company.Your everyday life
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
In this role your most important goal is to help the team perform at their highest level. This involves removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings and working closely with the product owner and key stakeholders to make sure the backlog(s) are in good shape. You will support an open, honest and collaborative mindset within the team. You are to be regarded as an Agile Coach and change agent.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Act as an agile coach, implementing and supporting Stena Lines agile principles, practices and rules of the scrum process & other rules that the team has agreed upon
- Build a high-performing team, by focussing on improving team dynamics and performance
- Facilitate and timebox key events/meetings like sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives
- Play a key role in removing impediments/blockers raised by the team and provide timely resolution so that the team can remain focussed on the objectives
- Protect the team from over-committing due to pressure and also from uncontrolled injection of work
- Monitor the progress of the team and take necessary action when the progress is not as expected
- Escalate any risks/impediments that could hinder the team in achieving its objectives
- Support and work closely with the product owner, to keep the backlog refined for upcoming sprints and facilitate the analysis of the impact changing priorities and scope
- Actively collaborate with other Scrum Masters/teams for inter team dependencies
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for someone who is humble, both for the challenge as well as the team, who are ready to take lead and support the team on this journey we are on. We believe you are a great coach, one who can lead, motivate and develop your colleagues within your area of expertise. As a leader you are communicative, with a lot of energy and a keen interest both in people and new technology. You are structured and like to plan and prioritize the work in an efficient way. At the same time you are flexible and open for new challenges and opportunities to improve the team performance.The must-haves:
Want to learn more?
- Sound knowledge of lean and agile frameworks
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with leading agile teams
- Excellent leadership, communication, coordination & inter-personal skills
- Excellent meeting moderation and facilitation skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within Stena Line´s Digital Transformation department. We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!