Work with an industry leader!
At Nouryon IM Services, within Nouryon, we act as a compact, skilled and engaged IM team which uses state of the art tooling. We focus on the optimal productivity and service experience for our users and as Regional Infrastructure Delivery Manager you have an important part to play in enabling our continued growth.You will
IM Services, within Nouryon, is the global service delivery unit responsible for the (End-to-End) IT services provided to the businesses and functions and the end users across the globe.
As Regional Infrastructure Delivery Manager you are responsible for ensuring the provisioning of IT Infrastructure Services and a fit-for-purpose and continuous improving infrastructure in a region.
You also manage the Infrastructure services within IM Services including the delivery from suppliers.High level responsibilities:
- Delivery, Supplier and Service Management
- Infrastructure stability and configuration management
- Service Introduction Management
- Incident & Problem Management
As a key member of the IM Services delivery you work together with the rest of the IM Services team on driving business continuity and user/business experience towards the businesses and functions and global end user community.
The Regional Infrastructure Delivery Manager reports into the Regional Delivery and Service Manager.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for ensuring that Infrastructure services delivered by IM Services in the region are per agreed budget, performance levels and (user) expectations
- Ensure ITSM compliance for Infrastructure services in the region
- Ensure that all Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are implemented. Pro-actively Monitors and reports on service levels
- Provide network services for maintaining viability, operating, and improving the standard IT enterprise including network, voice, and application hosting with major emphasis on incident and problem resolution for core network operations infrastructure, including break/fix support.
- Configure, install, and uninstall routers, switches, and access points.
- Perform, review, and evaluate network performance results and escalate recommendations for review and approval.
- Participate in Security and Risk Management including Access Control, SOX, and Audits.
- Work with local engineering team and PSO team to support and upgrade products.
- Technologies and processes include:
- Cisco Network Equipment / Aruba Network Equipment - Switches, Routers, and Access Points.
- Network monitoring, diagnostic and troubleshooting tools and technologies - like SolarWinds, RSA.
- Layer 1 / 2 wiring standards and design.
- Cisco IPT
- Act as incident manager in case of (P1 or major) incidents
- Ensure that the basic infrastructure of sites in the region is brought to a higher level to guarantee a better business continuity.
- Work with the global teams to analyze Infrastructure improvement requirements
- Ensure suppliers adhere to (ITSM) processes, including knowledge management
- Managing the suppliers and contracts in line with agreements
- Work closely with other regional infrastructure delivery managers and alignment with global delivery team
Nouryon is a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work. We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success and we offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
You have several years of operational experience in IT Infrastructure and knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols, DNS, DHCP, SD-WAN, IP Sec VPN and MPLS.
We also think you have proficient knowledge and experience in Office infrastructure combined with technical design skills.
This position requires self-motivation with a technical and troubleshooting ability. Of course, it is a lot about Network knowledge, but you must also be able to see the whole picture.
Finally, you should be fluent in English, spoken and written.Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at email@example.com, +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!