Do you believe Teamwork can revolutionize the Material Handling Industry? If you answered yes, have a look at our vision of the future at: https://toyota-forklifts.se/smart-logistics/Your everyday life
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is empowered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results.
Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions offers customized automated forklift solutions to our customers. Typically, our solutions help our customers in their management of physical goods in their warehouse facilities & logistics departments. For our customers, our automated solutions offers lowered Cost of Operations, increases safety and reduces cost of damaged goods.
To successfully deliver our automated solutions, we require adequate Project Management capabilities in our organisation, facing our customers.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
As Project Manager you have final responsibility for the successful turn-key delivery of one or more simultaneous Material Handling projects and are the link between the customer and the project team. This means, among other things:
- Overall Project Management for implementation of Automated Logistics solutions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of customer projects of automated logistic solutions.
- Responsible for the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Prepare decision material and present tollgate material and recommendations.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Manage reporting, ensure the identification and escalation of issues/risks.
- Provide direction and support to project staff.
- Quality control and risk management.
- Participate in change management discussions with our European local markets (MSCO's) and end customers.
Within the area of Products and Systems Development you will also:
- Participate in development projects for new products, systems and services.
- Propose and support improvement activities on existing products.
As a person you are positive, structured and pragmatic and bring energy and drive to the teams you work with. You focus on solving problems without prestige. You are truly a "do-er", willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the projects move forward. Fluent English as well as Swedish.COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Educational background (Bachelor or M.Sc.) in the field of engineering or computer science, Automation/mechatronic is meriting
- Proven knowledge on a mid/senior level within Project Management.
- Solid client-facing & communication skills
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Experience within Automated solutions and/or PLC components is a plus.
- Enjoy working close with the Customer & excel in building customer trust and relationship.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations.
- Promote Knowledge sharing & reuse of Best Practice.
Customers, Local Markets (MSCOs), Project team members & internal stakeholders, Suppliers, European Key Accounts and Service Markets.