Are you passionate about LEAN and driven by creating results together with the business? Are you a person who thrives in coaching roles where you lead improvement work?
If yes.....there is no better time to join one of Europe's largest credit management companies!You will
The role is based in Gothenburg and your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving Lean pilot projects (supported by colleagues)
- Executes and drives all Lean pilot phases according to provided Lean methodology
- Participates and drives problem solving, Lean toolkit development and program development
- Escalates possible issues swiftly if needed
- Ensures progress is made and impact is achieved in Lean pilots
- Prepares and drives the Lean pilot's Steering Group meetings and workshops
- Acts as a point of contact for local people on Lean and actively promotes Lean Program
You will be part of a greater network of Lean-experts and work together with the Ops Excellence team who will support and help along the way and whenever needed.What is the underlying mission - why am I needed?
Making our operations more efficient is at the heart of what we do and you, as a Lean trainer, will play a key role in supporting all parts of the organization to achieve this mission. Lean is a methodology that provides a great set of tool and techniques that helps organizations become more efficient, reach higher quality, increase customer and employee satisfaction. As we will also provide training for our managers, we aim to have a solid understanding and application of Lean methodologies in the whole organization going forward.Your experience:
- Higher relevant education (e.g. university degree; Project Management knowledge via university, online course or comparable is beneficial
- Experience in project management, key contributor in projects and experience in realizing change is beneficial
- At least one year of experience of tools and methods in Lean and improvement work and are used to educating others and giving presentations.
Want to learn more
- You dare to question old truths
- Proven people/change management skills (i.e. soft skills)
- Willingness and courage to try new approaches to solve problems
- Good analytical skills (ie Excel)
- Good Office tools user (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Patrik Jensen, email@example.com or +46 70 237 57 34 to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you.Lowell as an employoer
Lowell, which merged with German company, GFKL, in October 2015 and with Lindorff / Intrum operations across the Nordic regions in 2018, is one of Europe's largest credit management companies. It now operates across the UK, Germany, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Lowell provides expertise in debt purchasing, third party collections, business process outsourcing, credit management and e-commerce.