Sustainability at Stena Line is about caring. Caring for the environment, caring for our employees and caring for the society.
As Full Stack Developer at Stena Line you deliver true business value together with your team colleagues and together with other departments within the company.Your everyday life
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
Transformation Operations within Stena Line is responsible for the digital development of Stena Line's Ship, Port and Terminal operation. We build new products and services that improve efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, and creates an awesome customer experience. The products are fresh without extensive legacy to maintain and we offer a very tangible environment where you will be able to have a real impact on sustainability. We work with SCRUM and our feedback loop with end users is very tight. Some of our currents tools and technologies are Python, React, Git, CI/CD, Kubernetes, REST API's and Async IO.What you will do in practice
- Design and develop software solutions that contribute to digitalization of the industry and a sustainable future.
- Take operational responsibility for the code your team produce.
- Work in the entire software delivery chain from development to test to operations to support
- Work in a cross functional environment, close to end users, stakeholders and other development teams
- Work with software development and integrate hardware as external sensors and control technology.
We believe you are a tech whiz being passionate about end-to-end software development.
Want to learn more?
- You are experienced with modern Python3 development, testing and debugging.
- You have extensive experience in developing products covering both frontend and backend.
- You see it as an honour to write high-quality code
- You have an innovative mindset, are open to new challenges and quickly adapts to new conditions.
- You feel passionate about what you do and enjoy collaborating and sharing your knowledge to others.
- You are driven by delivering value and to create results. If you also feel motivated by tackling complex challenges, this might be the job for you!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within Stena Line´s Digital Transformation department. We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at email@example.com, +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!