We are now looking for a new team member, a BI & Data Engineer to join us at IM Projects at Nouryon. This is an opportunity to be an important part of our digital transformation, where you together with an international team of professionals will design and deliver IT solutions that transform Nouryon into a data driven organization.You will
We are forward-looking and aim to continuously improve how we work. We can offer you countless career opportunities and exciting projects to work with. You will contribute to continuously improve the Nouryon Data Platform by improving data quality and by implementing innovative cloud services. You will also pro-actively identify new opportunities to get more value out of our data. Other important parts are to develop modern data architecture for business intelligence reporting and analytics as well as advanced analytics using machine learning models and data science.
Some of your day to day tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Interview business stakeholders to collect information needs and translate these into user stories, data models and design documents for reports and dashboards
- Build and maintain an enterprise data platform to provision on-demand high quality data to business analysts and data scientists
- Design, implement and maintain scalable data pipelines that ingest, transform and store data into Nouryon data platform
- Define and build measures and authorization profiles in MS Azure to ensure safe data storage and access controls
- Advise business stakeholders and IM Solution Architects on new technologies and capabilities in Data Engineering and Analytics, e.g. Advanced Analytics services
- Create a roadmap for the Data to Insights strategy of Nouryon
You need to be a good communicator and influencer, with the ability to influence internal and external parties and communicate clearly at different levels. We also believe that you are dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standards. It is important to deliver results in a demanding and rapidly changing organization as well as having strong analytical skills. To be successful in this position, you need to be used to working in a global environment and familiar with regional specifics. To be independent and self-driven is also critical since you will be situated in Gothenburg though your team is placed in for example in the Netherlands. You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Master / bachelor's degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study is needed for this position. You are a professional with at least three years of relevant experience, preferably with Microsoft Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Cosmos DB and Azure SQL Server. You should also have experience with at least one of following activities: build cloud-based data pipelines, apply machine learning models or design a big data infrastructure in the Cloud. Experience in and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, data warehouses, metadata and ETL with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS is highly appreciated. Knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse is an advantage.Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com, +46 723 61 28 44. We look forward hearing from you!