This is a challenging opportunity for an open minded and enthusiastic candidate with great Functional Application Management skills to support in the strategic change and further enhance and support core applications to the Business!You will
Functional area (Finance):
- SAP FICO/Treasury/FSCM/VIM/Concur
Some of the tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Incident Management: Keeping systems up and running, by applying a controlled process of registering, monitoring and resolving of application related tickets
- Monitoring overall performance of application, responsible for integrity of production environment
- Functioning as a 1st escalation point for the 3rd party vendors and the user community on Application Maintenance related services
- Executes changes & enhancements: describe problem, information analysis, prepare solution, execute system change (self or by third party), unit test of the change, amend user documentation, implementation, after care
- Periodically visit the customer (sites), to discuss tickets, wishes etc with key users, and demonstrate visibility
- Support projects in execution of changes / enhancements
- Participating in implementation improvements and optimization projects
You are a person who thrives from getting the work done and creating results. You have customer focus in all situations, and you take ownership of incidents, changes and problems and have ability to prioritize in your daily work. You appreciate working together in teams and have strong communicational skills. It feels natural for you to share positivity in groups and you have a proactive way of thinking.Other profile requirements:
Want to learn more?
- Professional with sufficient knowledge in own specialized field and has knowledge to adjust the package to NR Functional requirements and technical context built on and understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles and their context
- Experience with relevant Business Application (e.g. SAP), Platform, infrastructure, relevant business processes
- Familiar with IT standards like ITIL, Cobit, CMM
- Certification in system maintenance/configuration/customizing
- Builds strong relationships and has overall knowledge of IM/IT and SLA´s
- Be fluent in English, spoken and written
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Johan Blomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 705 08 27 39.
We look forward hearing from you!