Bool by Sigma is one of Sweden's most prestigious and experienced consulting companies in solutions based on Office 365 and SharePoint. We always strive to deliver business and customer value by combining technical development to a human-centered approach. We take responsibility for the whole Digital Worklife from initial analysis and planning to development, launch, change management and support. In addition, we offer Intranet and Digital Workplace solutions that are developed and maintained by our resources.
We are growing our business and are currently looking for three salespersons/consultants for our offices in Stockholm, Lund and Göteborg.About the role
We are looking for a person who has worked with Office 365 and Digital Worklife Solutions, is passionate about sales and closing deals and at the same time wants to work as a consultant. This role is a unique mix of sales and consulting.Your role will include:
- Finding new customers for our Digital Worklife offer based on our Core Workplace and CoreIntranet offerings that include both the technical and human side of the change.
- Selling and closing deals based on the concepts and products mentioned above to customers
- Collaborate with the sales manager to set the sales plan with target customers, reaching the set growth targets
- Delivering workshops on "why should you have an Information Strategy" etc.
- Coworking with other Sigma units for sales and delivery
- Collaborate with the consultants to ensure delivery, and in some cases act as the project manager
- Contributing to product and service development
You have sales experience. You are passionate about Digital Worklife solutions and have strategic knowledge about Office 365. As a person, you should have a great interest in the business as well as customer dialogue. You see opportunities, take advantage of them and dare to move forward even when the road is not fully mapped out. You should be committed and driven to continuously develop our business and deliver good results. You are responsible and structured in your way of working.
You have the ability to attract, and above all develop people to meet both their individual and organization's goals. You have great communication skills, are a good listener and can take in different opinions. You create a climate where your employees and colleagues will jointly achieve our goals.At Bool by Sigma:
- We are passionate about broadening the horizons and to help our customers achieve their goals
- We have an open dialogue. We work according to "best practice" and solve challenges through teamwork
- We work with development - both for the organization and for everyone
- Our work is based on Passion & Execution: We love what we do, and we get it done!
- Our culture is characterized by our values and our purpose: making a difference, creating success and having fun together.
- The driving forces are ambition, humor, friendly atmosphere and the willingness to continuously learn more. This culture has made us one of Sweden's most prestigious consulting companies within Office 365.
More about Sigma IT
At Sigma you get to work in an company where we live our vision of adding to a better tomorrow. We act now and drive the digital revolution forward. We see the possibilities that lie in challenging the status quo and together with our clients creating the technology of the future. It is about cutting-egde technology combined with the ability to dream. To work together with people that create a wow! That is how we make a difference.
Sigma is a value-driven company with high goals where decisiveness and engagement are key influences. You are close to those who make the decisions and you are able to be involved in these. When you work with us at you will have a employer that has a strong position in Sweden but also internationally and where you have big opportunities for further development.
Sigma IT consists of more than 1500 specialists within strategy, technology and communication. We are present in 8 countries and at over 20 cities in Sweden. The head office is located in Gothenburg.
We are a part of the Sigma Group, that is Sweden's largest privately owned Tech Consultancy company with 5000 employees in 14 countries. Sigma is owned by the entrepreneur and philanthropist Dan Olofsson and we also have a large and active CSR-commitment in Star for Live, Pink Programming, Kodcentrum and other important community initiatives.Application
Please send in your application below. We can't handle applications that are sent through email. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Tech Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org or Susanne Erkenmark, email@example.com