Job ID: AT-2017-023385
Job group: Commercial
Area of work: STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions GmbH
Start of work from: Immediately in Göteborg, Sweden
Travel readiness: Yes
Necessary of job experience: Relevent work experience
Employment time: Full-timeTasks:
- In general commercial project control and administration activities, including scheduling, budgeting, invoicing and accounting
- Organize the day-to-day business of commercial activities (cash management, purchasing,...)
- Issues and approves all important commercial and administrative documents and correspondence respective
- Responsible for the submission of monthly reports, budgeting, cost control, planning and quality control procedures
- Participation in the preparation of monthly progress reports
- Provide periodic target/actual comparisons of costs and benefits
- Creating, data entry, checking and account assignment of invoices
- Assisting in the construction site logistics
- Processing in insurance claims
- Coordination of human resources on site
- Responsible for contract, subcontractor and supplier management
- Ongoing checking of internal and third party guarantees in relation to execution of construction work and payment history respectively
- Follow up the change orders, additional work as well as claims in accordance with the established procedure of the contract
- Responsibility to install and to put into force the site regulations together with the technical management
- Responsible for the risk management together with the technical management
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Computer competence(MS Office)
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English, Swedish language skills are an advantage.
- Working to tight an competing deadlines.
- Teamplayer, self-motivated and persistent.
- Driving license class B.
- Local employment(Sweden) preferred.
This position offers intersting tasks, cooperation in dynamic teams, exciting projects and a practice-oriented education and training. You will have the unique opportunity to profit from the diverse experiences of a global corporation.
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application in English including a detailed CV, a cover letter, references and certificates, as well as your salary expectations on the online application form.Contact:
STRABAG Infrastructure & Safety Solutions GmbH
Tel +43 1 90199-3113
Sökord: Commercial, manager, Strabag, Infrastructure, safety, solutions, Göteborg, Sweden, Zueblin,