We are now looking for a person, with competencies both within Finance and IT area to be part of the Application system team.
The Group Finance Application team is responsible for managing and developing the SKF Business Planning and consolidation (SAP BPC) system used primarily for planning and consolidating the SKF financial reporting but also consolidation of Group information outside the traditional Finance areas. Group Controlling and Accounting is one department within Group Finance of Group Headquarter.
The position holder will report to Manager Group accounting and reporting and should be located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As a Finance Application Specialist you will work in close co-operation with the Group Controlling and Group Accounting Teams and their respective reporting processes, such as actual reporting, business plan and forecasting. Your role is to translate the finance processes and information needs into system solutions and vice versa.We offer
- A job in an international environment, giving you a wide network all over the globe.
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- Possibility to act as a project leader for smaller or bigger projects
- You will have a professional introduction program and developing program for new employees that will give you a network and platform for a future within SKF
- Possibility to take part of the SKF leadership, project leader and Finance Academy training programs
- You will have carrier possibilities both within the Finance and IT area
- A professional but also fun workplace
Background and personal qualities
- System and process development
- Developing reports and analysis, both standard packages and ad-hoc
- System maintenance and support
- Facilitating training and educations for SKF Finance community
- Coordinate tasks involving technical support and system supplier contacts
- Participate in various tasks related to the financial reporting, for example monthly closing, forecasting, year-end activities and restatement to new organization.
- Responsible for running improvements and change project in respect to the above areas in cooperation with the business.
You have strong communication skills and are fluent in oral and written English. You are motivated by working both independently and in a team in a structured and goal-oriented way. We believe you have a university degree within Finance and that you have competence and big interest in how systems interact in the finance processes. You have high level of skills within excel and high interest for process development is required. Furthermore, you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment and are an analytical problem solver. You have a positive attitude and entrepreneurial mindset - taking own initiatives and working proactively also under pressure and with challenging deadlines.How to apply
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Linda Målberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733-807788 or Elin Antonsson at email@example.com +46 70 93 18 769 The application process is ongoing, and incoming applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se