is growing at a rapid pace, and therefore we need to reinforce our financial team with a colleague in Gothenburg who will manage our bookkeeping, closing, annual reporting, and legal for our subsidiary in the US and Canada. You can keep up a positive outlook when you take on multiple challenges in a continuously changing world. More importantly, you have the knowledge and drive to take Ridestore to the next level. In Finance, we are at the front of digitalization. We automate and integrate everything manually and dull. Does the challenge of constant change and digitalization excite you? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!Who We Are:Ridestore
was founded over 15 years ago. We have a passion to create products and brands that people genuinely want. What started as a small action-sports retailer in Trollhättan has grown to one of Sweden’s largest, most global, and most profitable e-commerce companies. How? By focusing and building our brands together with the most important people. The customers. This has taken us to a group turnover of more than 1,3 billion SEK and our North American markets have a turnover of more than 50 million USD and 100% year-on-year organic growth.
By empowering our customers, we have co-created the fastest-growing snow brands in Europe and North America. Our brands DopeSnow and Montecwear can today be seen in almost every ski resort in the Nordics, Alps, and North America.
And we are just getting started...Who You Are:
You are a star in accounting, and you love to manage GST reporting. You thrive working in multiple systems and you enjoy digitalizing flows. You can dig into minor deviations, but you aren’t restricted to the details and can change to a bird-eye perspective if needed. In many areas you will be like an explorer; breaking new ground together with the CFO and Group Accounting Manager, finding solutions to challenges that business hasn’t even found.
What you will be doing:
- You are thrilled by the challenges
- Change comes naturally to you
- Improvements, improvements, and improvements, you always seek to improve your business with smaller as well as bigger steps
- You want to be responsible. It's “your books,” and you want them to be the best
- Digitalization and IT is something you're fond of and have excellent knowledge in
- You like to work with both high and low perspectives, you need to manage the daily invoices and be part of our changing environment.
What you will have at Ridestore:
- Accounting for our US and Canada subsidiaries
- Monthly and yearly closing but also analyzing the month and preparing reports
- Managing invoices and improving our new invoice flow
- Accounting of spending
- Accounting and coordination of our salary solution
- Be the knowledge source of VAT, Tax, and regulations regarding bookkeeping.
- Responsible for local legal and tax compliance
- Responsible for import and custom handling from a financial perspective
- Responsible and managing our sales and use tax nexuses
- Be the local coordinator of insurance, bank, legal, etc.
- Update local documentation.
- Local bank coordinator
- Managing our legal compliance both financially but also commercial
- Freedom to build the structure of our accounting for North America.
- All the equipment you need to be effective
- Work with a Very Talented Team
- A great possibility to develop and grow with us
- A creative environment with modern, spacious offices located in Frihamnen.
- Ability to work remote.
Because you will have a lot of freedom and responsibilities in such a crucial role, we do have some additional requirements beyond you being a kick-ass person
- 5+ years in a senior accountant / financial manager position
- Preferable experience in both Canadian and/or US business
- Working in a global environment
- 5+ years’ experience in:
- GST/PST/HST or VAT reporting
- Employer tax calculations and reporting
- Tax calculations
- Year-end closings
- Creating Annual reports
- Legal compliance
- Duty and custom compliance
Please send your application today! You are welcome to contact our Recruiter Ellinor Dam, at A- Talent Finance, for further information, email@example.com.Ready to partner up with the best of the best from around the world? Come make something special at Ridestore!