Purchasing and Quality is responsible to lead all purchasing activity at RTI Group as well as managing Quality accreditation during audits. You will be involved in purchasing activities regarding components but also services, direct and indirect material both. Besides driving activities such as cost reductions, making sure deliveries are at the right time and the right quality you will also embark on a journey where there will be room for developing purchasing processes, work with strategic issues as well as operational work. As you have already guessed this role is broad and you will have a key position in the company contributing to its continuous success. If you are willing to take the next step in your career, then please read further.Responsibilities
- Responsible for all purchasing. Manage and improve all aspects of the purchasing process, mainly components but also services.
- Negotiate prices and terms to reach yearly cost savings and quality goals. Sign agreements with strategic suppliers.
- Qualify and follow up suppliers to find the best and most cost-efficient solutions for RTI.
- Increase efficiency of the purchasing process, digitalization, automation, negotiation, compliance
- Ensure that materials for production are ordered and received on time, to the right cost and at the right quality.
- Leading/managing ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Help CFO with various improvement projects within Operations.
- Reports to CFO. No direct reports.
- 3+ years of experience from purchasing
- Committed to do both reoccurring and strategic purchasing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proactive, planning and attention to detail
- Can assume the responsibilities of complex tasks
- Relevant degree within the purchasing field
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Endurance and long-term commitment
- Understand the conditions of a small company
- Swedish and English: Fluent in writing and speaking
You believe in our core values: Responsibility, Teamwork, Initiative and Openness.
For further information, please contact Igor Glavan phone +46 701-765828About RTIRTI is a world-leading manufacturer of quality assurance (QA) solutions for diagnostic radiology. In 1981, RTI invented the first X-ray QA systems and since then, innovation has been at the heart of our corporate philosophy. Our comprehensive independent QA solutions allow medical physicists and service engineers across the world to ensure that X-ray units in all modalities are optimized and safe. RTI's X-Ray QA hardware and software are used by hospitals, manufacturers of X-ray equipment, service companies and government authorities worldwide, across all different modalities, including R/F, dental, CT, mammography, interventional and surgery (C-arms). With design, manufacturing and calibration services carried out in Sweden, RTI has sales offices in America, Asia and Europe and is represented by up to 100 distributors worldwide. For more information, visit www.rtigroup.com.