Embron is looking for an Account ManagerAre you ready to take on a new challenge?Being part of the Embron Group, QRTECH AB and Norautron AB offers a new exciting combined sales position with great opportunities for the right candidate!Who are we
Embron is an international technology group focusing on providing solutions based on electronics, software and services to demanding customers. EMBRON works with leading customers in selected segments. By combining the expertise of the group, EMBRON offers a single point of contact to customers seeking a partner capable of supporting them throughout the entire product life cycle.
As an important step in our continued growth, EMBRON seeks an account manager responsible for generating new customers within the area of product development and manufacturing services.
Within EMBRON group the product development services are delivered by QRTECH and the manufacturing services are delivered by Norautron. This new role will function across the company structures and provide a single point of contact to customers.Your tasks and responsibilities
- Establish new customer relationships within existing and new markets
- Qualify identified potential customers and drive the sales process forward
- Coordinate new sales activities across EMBRON's various locations involving colleagues with necessary expertise
- Conduct offer- and calculation coordination, as well as prepare tenders and finalize negotiations
- Contribute to defining which strategic markets and industries globally that are interesting for Norautron and QRTECH in the future.
The position has no direct subordinates, but the position has a lot of contact with key people within the group. Quotations often require bid teams including necessary expert based on the customer/RFQ complexity and potential. The Account Manager will work closely together with both QRTECH and Noratron and will therefore have an office at both premises. The position as Account Manager reports to both the sales manager at QRTECH and the Site manager at Norautron AB, having an organizational belonging to QRTECH. The position requires travelling in Sweden, and to some extent internationally.We are looking for
The successful candidate has a technical education at bachelor or higher level, preferably within electronics. Own experience from product development and/or manufacturing of electronics will give a great understanding of our customers' needs. A solid experience from sales and ability to build business relationships are required. You have experience from identifying new potential customers and developing initial contacts into mutually profitable long-term relationships. You understand the complexity of long sales cycles and decision making involving multiple stakeholders.
We seek a businessoriented candidate who is driven by creating win-win relationships with customers and reaching agreed targets. We expect you to take initiative, be persistent and to bulid confidence and trust. We seek you who are a driven negotiator with an ability to close deals.Other important qualifications:
We offer you:
- Market- and customer oriented
- Well-developed collaborative skills
- Structured and analytical
- Ability to work independently
- Interested in technology
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Driving license
A new, challenging and exciting role in a growing organization. Good development opportunities, good benefits, great colleagues and of course collective agreements.Welcome with your application!