Want to help the world transition to true zero emission energy?
At PowerCell we are working hard at delivering powerful hydrogen powered fuel cells and systems to our customers around the world. The demand for our products is steadily increasing and we're at the forefront of fuel cell development. We believe in our tech and we believe in our people's ability to deliver the best solutions for hydrogen fuel cells on the market, today and tomorrow.Development Engineer Fuel Cell SystemThe role
The cross-functional Systems Development team works together with the teams in Systems Integration and Fuel Cell development to develop advanced fuel cell system solutions for stationary, marine and off-road applications. The systems range from just a few kW up to MW power solutions. You will be a part in developing our state-of-the-art fuel cell systems and will be given the opportunity to be a part of a real change in the power generation industry.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
Who we think you are:
- Development of high-performing, safe, and compliant fuel cell system products
- Process design of fuel cell systems for different applications ranging from a few kWs to MWs.
- Participation in control strategy development
- Collaborate with customers, external partners and component suppliers.
- Specification and testing of system components
Firstly, we have a collaborative environment, so you need to be a team player with excellent communications and collaboration skills, and you are easy to get along with. You will need to be hands-on, have a problem-solving mindset and a focus on delivering customer value.
Preferred background, expertise and personal qualities:
- MSc in relevant engineering field: e.g. chemical, mechanical or process engineering, technical physics etc.
- 10 years relevant hands-on experience of system development within process, marine or automotive industry
- Ability to collaborate with international partners, component suppliers and customers
- Self-driven / independent
- Analytical approach
- Communicative & Capable of documenting designs and work in an organized way
- Capability to work in fast paced environment where focus and responsibilities may change quickly
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Swedish skills
- Existing international contact network and knowledge of the state-of-the-art
- Fuel cell system or stack know-how
- Basic process control knowledge
- Product development experience
We offer you the opportunity to join the journey with us to deliver true zero emission to our customers, partners and the world. You will work with highly skilled and devoted people, cutting-edge tech and you will be able to have an impact on the work and on the organization. PowerCell is a fast-moving company and we have fun doing what we do. Come join the clean energy revolution!
Apply for the position at careers.powercell.se