We are now looking for a Product information specialist for a mission
2018-06-18 to 2018-12-31. You will work at one of our large customer as an consultant. Selection is ongoing, welcome with your application!Description
We are looking for a person that has good technical understanding abilities, yet also is a bit creative when it comes to designing attractive presentation material. Working with our training specialists you would combine these skills to create attractive and engaging e-learning material using the industry leading tool, Articulate Storyline 360. This e-learning supports our blended learning approach to allow pre-study before attending instructor led training or to provide information on the new products we introduce to the market. The needed images, graphics, animations or video content can be created ourselves or with help from other departments in our group. Translations are handled with a simple export/import process. The graphic content will also be used in our instructor led material to provide a consistent look and feel to our training program and materials. We then deliver a complete training package to our regional and market unit trainers that support a comprehensive curricula plan in our LMS.
If you are willing to learn and like to work in a global organization this could be a job for you.Main responsibilities:
- Work together with our training specialists to develop the needed content for training presentations, technical training e-learning and video content.
- Provide assistance and guidance to other departments developing training material or e-learning.
- Participation in management of the "Navigator" LMS system.
- Strong graphics design skills to help us create a consistent look and feel to the images we use in our eLearning and ILT materials.
- Skilled with Creo/Creo Illustrate (or other CAD programs) to produce images and simple animations for training material
- Technical skills when it comes to engines, transmissions and basic electrical
- Previous background in training content development
- Competence in eLearning development tools like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Techsmith Camtasia
- Previous experience with using an LMS (Learning Management Systems)
* Skills with code such as HTML, Java Script are a plus