Are you a service professional with a true passion in delivering the best results for customers? Do you have experience of administrative work and a technical interest? If yes, you might be just the one we are looking for. We at Poolia have a great opportunity for you to work as Back Office Support for an international company in Gothenburg. This is a part-time position (50%) and we would like you to be availabe in middle of May. Keep reading and send your application today, interviews are held continuously and the position might be filled before the end date!About the role:
You will have variation of administrative tasks and you will have daily contact with both customers and suppliers. You will work weekdays where you will be able to work both full and half days in the form of mornings. Perfect for a student or for you who are looking for a part-time postion.Responsibilites:
Who are we looking for?
- Working with customer support cases, over email and Skype.
- Order and offer handling and payment questions.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with appropriate individuals or groups globally to ensure success in the daily activities.
- Be in charge of reclamations, investigations and other reports.
In order to succeed in the role, we believe that you have experience of working with customers. You as a person are a team player who is used to working at a high pace and has no problems switching up a level when needed. We see that you are organised, efficient and not afraid to take your own initiatives. We also like you too;
- Have experience of administrative or support work, preferably with a focus on technical issues.
- Very good computer skills, mainly in MS Office and Excel.
- Fluent English is required, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a technical interest.
Russian language and experience of working in M3 system can be an advantage.How to apply?
It's easy! Just push the apply button and you're on your way. Selection and interviews will be helt continuously.