Are you motivated to provide and support projects with physical test data in a cross-functional manner? Then this might be the right opportunity for you! The 12-months consulting assignment will start as soon as possible. Are you ready to take on this challenge at Mölnlycke? Apply today!Om tjänstenJob purpose:
- Provide projects, platforms and other customers with physical test data accompanied by documented analysis and statistical input.
- Secure expertise within physical testing for Mölnlycke Health Care.
Accountabilities & responsibilities:
Vem är du?Essential:
- Ensures that physical tests are executed and that test analyses are delivered in a timely and efficient fashion to support business objectives.
- With high-quality and timely support represent the physical testing discipline within the product development in terms of scientific advice, support and tests, as per existing processes within physical testing.
- Continuously strengthen own and organisation's knowledge and capabilities in physical testing.
- Educate and provide mentorship to colleagues within R&D organisation regarding physical testing.
- Secure up to date knowledge and analysis within the area of physical testing and research.
- Laboratory Services Strategy: Delivers in line with the Laboratory Services strategy.
- Ensures clear communication regarding resource & equipment issues in order to support business objectives (commercial, technical, operational) from a physical testing perspective.
- Represent Laboratory Services in project teams to secure appropriate method selection and generation of factual based, updated and documented information and analysis.
- Plan, order, follow up execution and secure reports of tests to be performed by external laboratories.
- Responsible for the implementation of new physical test methods.
- Take part in the validation and development of test methods in collaboration with Test Method Developer.
- Take part in continuous improvement activities of laboratory equipment.
- Analyse tests and report data in accordance with the quality system.
- Participate in the work to maintain the quality system in the laboratory.
- Academic background with technical/material focus or equivalent working experience
- Test performance skills and equipment
- Method knowledge within physical testing
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Experience from working with cross disciplinary projects
- Knowledgeable within regulatory demands
- Knowledgeable within statistical analysis
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care - from the hospital to the home. Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we're the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we're Europe's largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.