We're expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different. We are now looking for a new member to our Group Financial planning and analysis team.
The Polestar Group Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for connecting the Group's consolidated long-term strategic plans to short-term financial targets and provide a forecast for the upcoming quarters and year. This requires an understanding of historical performance and the key assumptions and trends that may impact future performance in combination with a broad understanding of both accounting and business operations. The team is also responsible for the monthly reports to management with analysis of historical financials, variance explanations, an updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
We are now looking for a new member to our team, which currently consists of 6 people, to focus on net debt, working capital and cashflow. This role is responsible to develop, consolidate, analyze and report actual and forecast financial data used to measure financial performance vs. prior estimate, plan and prior year. You will also support the development of the annual plan, management reporting, capital plans, business reviews, financial reporting and other ad hoc projects.
The FP&A team are in frequent contact with all areas of Polestar, working globally and cross-functionally, as well as getting a comprehensive view of the financial activities within the group. You will also work with the core business of the company and combine the financial plan with the operational view of the business. In cooperation with colleagues in other business units worldwide, you provide financial expertise and guidance.Main Responsibilities
- Develop and define the forecast process for balance sheet and cashflow
- Assist with the consolidation and development of monthly financial forecasts and analysis, including summary reporting packages for review with management
- Assist with the development of the annual budget; including establishment of planning calendar / timelines, targets, key deliverables
- Identify trends and cash flow improvement opportunities; suggest corrective actions for implementation
- Review and reconcile BS and supplemental data with the corporate consolidation system
- Support forecasting and analysis of actual results & deviations to forecast related to cash flow and balance sheet
- Develop report formats and analytical models that assist in forecasting of Working Capital and Cash flow
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- University degree in Finance, accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in finance from a global controlling function and/or FP&A environment with relevant experience from consolidation and financial reporting
- Good knowledge in IFRS accounting standards and Group consolidation
- Experience in modeling and forecasting
- Proficient with balance sheet analysis and cash flow forecasting
- Proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools, financial consolidation systems and BI tools
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience in SAP, Qlik, Power BI
We are looking for an open-minded and driven team player who is articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and high level of business acumen. Having a holistic mindset and good analytical skills are also key factors in this role as well as being highly organized and with a highly-driven ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity. Further, you are motivated by working independently and being able to think creatively and solution orientally with the ability to prioritize tasks
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, please submit your CV as soon as possible. We apply a continuous selection process and interviews will be held continuously, and the position could be filled before the application end date.Polestar - the guiding starWe are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.At Polestar, the sky is the limit.Polestar aims to bring driving pleasure into a new era with an all-electric product offering of progressive performance cars that are designed and engineered without compromise. This will be combined with a hassle-free ownership and premium services, where all interactions and orders can be performed online.
In this recruitment process Polestars partner is Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Meritmind, Susanne Areschoug 0701-660803 or Marianne Seal 0701- 660863. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Group Financial Controller, Financial Controller, Koncernredovisning, Senior Financial Analyst