Do you have a degree in economics/business? Experience from Treasury?
This role will provide a great opportunity for you and the main focus will initially be to globally establish cash management solutions and liquidity management capabilities. Furthermore - you will be responsible to set up relations and cooperations with intra group and external treasury service providers. This will be an exciting journey since this position hands you a blank sheet of paper where you will be an important part of finding, establishing and developing new solutions.
Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!Your contribution
Who you are
- Drive and implement Cash Management Projects globally
- Responsible for Liquidity forecast and short term liquidity management processes as well as short term funding
- Develop cash management procedures and policies
- Work for increased automatization and digitalization in the set up of Cash pools, bank accounts, payment and collection infrastructure
- Being involved in Strategic Projects, also involving new Business Models to guide and support business in Cash Management related topics but also from a broader Treasury perspective
- Be responsible for driving and follow up on overall Treasury and Cash Management related issues and queries
- Be able to support Treasury Operations in settlement of financial transactions, reconciliation and administration of Bank applications
- Be able to assess and negotiate with external and intra group treasury service providers
- Keep contact with external and internal stakeholders for Cash Management and Treasury related issues
We believe you are a strong team player and eager to deliver on commitments. You present a flexible attitude and are able to embrace changes and possess the ability to work proactively in a changing international environment. You also contribute with a positive level of energy and words like integrity and professionalism comes with your personality.In order to be successful in this role
- Strong business acumen with good analytical skills.
- Up to date with the latest developments in the industry (payment and cash management)
- University degree in Business or Finance
- Around 5-10 years of experience from Treasury or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of financial tools and systems
- Strong ability to align and work with other teams
- Fluent in English
Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diversity in terms of experience, gender and background.
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter until 2019-04-04
For further information, please contact Igor Glavan phone +46 701-765828
Polestar - the guiding star.We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance. At Polestar, the sky is the limit.