Here at Polestar, we don't have titles - but in this role you will be involved in an exciting journey with lots of changes and opportunities. We are looking for a person who believes that a company like Polestar can be a guiding star towards sustainable mobility and can engage the organization to get there. You will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying the Polestar's sustainability vision throughout the organization.
A large part of the role is to work, network and cooperate with the sustainability department at Volvo Cars. Great opportunity to actively search for information and find solutions relevant for your strategic and operational tasks.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to envision sustainability ideas toward the electric vehicle arena. You will contribute with your enthusiasm, strategy, tactical and operational ways as Polestar continues to take bold steps to the future with pure, progressive, performance.Your contribution
Who you are
- Take lead in creating a high-level sustainability vision and strategy which supports Polestar's strategic initiatives.
- Present and pitch visions and strategies for the top management
- Identify specific drivers for sustainability in Production, Product Development, Sourcing, Design, and Supply Chain.
- Find ways to engage the organization in the area of sustainability
- Determine long-term goals and annual objectives to achieve the sustainability vision and strategy.
- Partner with Communications to develop content and material regarding Polestar's sustainability best practices.
- Project management
- Work, interact and collaborate with the sustainability team (and other teams) at Volvo Cars
- Able to switch between strategic and operational tasks such as hands on analysis, collection of data etc
You have a relevant education, experience and background for this position. The ability to think visionary and strategically is something you master but also hands on work. You get energy from engaging and motivating people, so they work together towards a sustainability vision. In this role you work, move and interact vertically and horizontally easily across the organization and your project management skills are excellent. Ability to work professionally in a fast-paced environment is also needed. Strong communication skills and the passion to influence people throughout the organization but also outside Polestar.
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication.
Are you ready for the journey?
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter. For further information, please contact Igor Glavan at Jerrie email@example.com or +46701765828We are Polestar - the guiding star.We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. We don't believe in shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, focused on our goal. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.At Polestar, the sky is the limit.