We are looking for a Media Manager to successfully lead development of our longterm global media strategy and planning for our company.
You should have a strategic mindset and in-depth experience from international marketing and media communication. You know how the digital (media) landscape and social (media) landscape works and evolves meaning that you truly understand how a digital brand should be present in a digital world.
You'll set up the global media marketing strategy and define a reporting structure with local markets. You will be responsible for the overall media budget and the yearly media plan, as well as be responsible for the daily contact with our Global Media Agency, their local offices and the Polestar markets. Moreover, you'll coordinate, monitor and support local media strategies to meet the company KPI's
You work close together with different teams and with your experience you can advise our in-house team and Marketing campaign leaders in terms of media campaign planning and give advice on the best creatives and formats to reach set objectives and KPI's.
On a daily basis you will advice how to optimize running campaigns, campaign analytics and get more out of our "always on campaigns".
You are on the top of your game when it comes to personalised consumer journeys and you can easily create more (automated) journeys.
Almost forgot: SEO, SEA aka SEM has no secrets for you.
You have a solid understanding of market activities, you are process-focused with and eye for detail, you can multi-task, and you're hands-on. Last but not least, you're a team player, someone who genuinely enjoys collaboration and working with others. You embrace change, and if your timings or budgets need adjustment, it's not a problem.Responsibilities
You will be responsible for Polestar's Media Strategy (strategy, development and implementation).
The broad nature of this role covers a mix of innovation, portfolio delivery and ongoing operational development and support.
You will report to Head of Marketing and work closely with the global marketing team
Experience and skills
- Build our marketing media vision and implementation roadmap. Set and implement a clear innovative strategy that supports Polestar's goals and business plan
- Create a yearly marketing media plan that supports
- Overall responsible for the Media budget
- Create an always on strategy to reach the company objectives and KPI's
- Provide local markets with the overall global marketing strategy and together with Marketing Operations coordinate, manage and support local marketing teams with media initiatives
- Act as the subject matter expert on current ways of working and best practice standards with regards to media plans and development within Polestar
- Coordinate and monitor local marketing plans and budgets.
- Support local markets by supplying analysis, support and idea proposals.
- Collaborate with the Polestar global marketing team to understand strategic initiatives.
- Together with Marketing Operations lead and plan quarterly local media meetings.
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and developments.
To be successful in this role, you must have a good understanding and experience working with media in a global business structure with regional set-ups.You should also demonstrate:
Polestar - the guiding star.We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least five years of Global Media Agency / Media Manager experience.
- A proven strong track-record of performing in a similar role, with evident skills managing and delivering enabled project.
- Proven experience in buying media through media agencies.
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration and an ability to excel in matrix work environments, where requirements can often be ambiguous.
- Analytic and strategic capabilities as well as operational hands-on capabilities.
- Ability to digest complex issues and present in clear, concise fashion.
- You have strong communication skills and are used to working in a complex environment.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter until March 29th. For further information, please contact Helene Hagman at email email@example.com, cell +46 708 20 47 04, Linkedin