We are looking for a Marketing Web Project Leader who will be responsible for web projects and updates on our website - Polestar.com.
The website is a vital part of the consumer journey and should cater for all the needs our consumers have in the different phases in their selection process.
You work closely together with our in-house talents and teams (main stakeholders: Inhouse agency, Brand, CRM, Social & Digital) optimizing and updating the web content and funnel regularly.
You are responsible for running our web projects and updates, improve user experience, handle market updates and monitor web trafiic and analytics.
Moreover you make sure that our SEO are improved and the web supports the company KPI's.
We believe you are process-focused, with an eye for detail. You have a solid understanding of the latest trends, you can multi-task, and you're hands-on. Last but not least, You embrace change and truly believe that the future is digital.
Ultimately, you should be able to help drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives. The position is a senior role, reporting to Head of Digital Marketing. Responsibilities
Experience and skills
- Project lead all web related projects
- Coordinate planning for web related projects
- Ensure development and implementation of web analytics
- Monitor daily web analytics, results, traffic and consumer beahviour
- Align and act as point of contact for markets regarding website / CMS
- Identify and advice to increase quality of webtraffic
- Manage and drive key milestones and deliverables.
- Create a topnotch Web & SEO strategy and execute it
- Maintain platform guidelines.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Polestar - the guiding star.We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or digital technologies or similar
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within Marketing/ Digital.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter until March 29th. For further information, please contact Helene Hagman at email firstname.lastname@example.org, cell +46 708 20 47 04, Linkedin