Let us describe the challenge we offer
In this new position within Financial Services
you will be part of a growing team where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow with the business in Europe
. You will be involved in a journey, and support the business when Polestar now continues to go live on several new markets.
You will work in a global context with highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We believe innovation is a team effort and that just like each component is critical to the performance of our cars each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance.What you´ll do
Who you are
- Supporting the establishment and ongoing management of inventory funding, retail financing, insurance and subscription services for the Polestar brand in the European markets
- Secure that relevant inventory funding/retail finance/insurance products are developed and operational by launch of the Polestar brand in all relevant markets as well as provide ongoing lifecycle management and coordination
- Support markets to achieve their business performance targets (volume growth, penetration levels, renewals, commission income) both for retail finance and insurance
- Coordinate reporting and pricing related activities on an ongoing basis
Competence and experience are important, but personality is also key
- University/Higher Vocational Education
- Relevant experience is desirable within automotive finance / insurance in a captive automotive finance company, retail bank or leasing company or alternatively auto finance consultancy background
- Understanding of automotive finance/insurance products and related processes
- Ideally complemented with a good understanding on the latest e-commerce trends
- Familiarity with business planning techniques and processes
- Prepared for travelling within Europe (about 5 working days/month)
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
We are looking for someone who is flexible, analytical and have a problem-solving mind set supplemented by a hands-on attitude. You appreciate to learn and develop through performing your task and take great own responsibility in delivering result and contribute to the growth. In this role it´s also important with strong business acumen, structure and ability to plan, coordinate and execute work with many different stakeholders involved. You master verbal and written communication and is proficient in English and enjoy working in an international context.
Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diversity in terms of experience, gender and background. But most of all, we want with your skill and enthusiasm to help Polestar be the guiding star.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...
We welcome your application with CV in English via www.jerrie.se . For further information, please contact Igor Glavan phone +46 701-765828Polestar - the guiding star! We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance. At Polestar, the sky is the limit.