At Polestar - you will be involved in an exciting journey with lots of changes and opportunities. As a Business controller for the Digital area you will have a key role for the continuing digital success of Polestar. This is a broad but also specialized controlling role, working closely with your finance colleagues as well as the digital team. You will be working with a wide range of questions - analysis, follow-up, performance management, interact with other departments and financial planning to just name a few. Your skills, opinion and attitude will help us forming and together with your colleagues develop and grow the Digital area.Your contribution
Who you are
- Establish and improve upon existing management controlling and reporting practices.
- Identify key drivers and set up performance follow up.
- Enable the organization to achieve primary goals in reducing cost, increase the efficiency
- Identify and mitigate risks and opportunities.
- Produce timely insights reports, challenge management and be vocal.
- Drive and coordinate cross functional initiatives within digital and adjacent business functions
- Interface and related parties are Digital, Commercial business function, Cost Controllers, Finance management.
We believe you are a strong team player and eager to deliver on commitments. You present a flexible attitude and are able to embrace changes and possess the ability to work proactively in a changing environment. Since the scope of this Digital Business Controller position is wide, it will require a good deal of a "go-getter" attitude but also patience in a start up environment. Further on, you also posses a positive mindset and good communication skills.In order to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (or similar)
- 5-10 years relevant work experience, Business Control preferably in a digital tech company/area
- Strong business acumen and very good analytical skills
- Proficient in understanding and interpreting financial information and communicating the information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute work with many different stakeholders involved
- Fluent in English
- Very good digital skills
Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diversity in terms of experience, gender and background.
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter.
For further information, please contact Igor Glavan phone +46 701-765828
Polestar - the guiding star.We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance. At Polestar, the sky is the limit.