We are looking for a CRM Marketing specialist to join our Marketing team in Gothenburg, Sweden. You'll play a crucial role in the development of our CRM Marketing Automation program, reporting to the CRM Marketing Manager.
You will be part of the journey that just begun. You'll collaborate with internal teams to create best possible outcomes, and continuously optimize our customer experience. You will play an important role developing our global consumer communication, as well as ensuring a long-term execution of the overall CRM marketing strategy.
We see that you are process-focused, with an eye for detail and a good technical understanding. You have previous experience of HTML and working in Sales & Marketing Cloud or similar. You'll be the central contact between the marketing operations team and the IT department. You have a solid understanding of market activities, you can multi-task, and you're hands-on. Last but not least, you're a team player, someone who genuinely enjoys collaboration and working with others. You embrace change, and if your timings or budgets need adjustment, it's not a problem.Main responsibilities:
- Administration and customizing of CRM system
- Project Management for journey implementation within the marketing platform.
- Continual improvement of process of user experience and customer journey.
- Blueprint & document the journeys.
- Performance optimization of existing journeys.
- Evaluation of existing CRM processes and underlying technologies.
- Developing and administering the entire CRM marketing communication platform.
- Support the development and implementation of analytic tools.
- Marketing Automation - Develop trigger-based email strategy and executions.
- Manage a cross-channel strategy, e.g. emails, apps and onsite.
- Continuously improve within our Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
- Owning the CRM content for various consumer segments, target groups and communication channels.
Polestar - the guiding star.We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar's future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
- Project management experience in e-commerce or digital sales and marketing.
- Working with Data Driven Marketing and CRM / loyalty programs.
- Customer Journey Analysis.
- Experience in CRM Marketing in a global environment.
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud & Marketing Automation or similar.
- Experience in creating and implementing trigger-based emails/journeys. Proven operational implementation and maintenance of a CRM project.
- Experience in understanding and interpreting customer segmentation.
- Proven HTML capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing automation.
- Measure and report performance of data driven insights.
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter until March 29th. For further information, please contact Helene Hagman at email email@example.com, cell +46 708 20 47 04, Linkedin