We are now looking for an experienced engineer to join our growing team.
Finding the right person to join our team is about more than filling a job. We're looking for someone with the passion and talent that will help drive our company's success, today and in the future. If that sounds like you, take advantage of the opportunity and apply today.
With a rich history dating back over 40 years, our collaborative approach, work ethic and commitment have made us a global leader in automotive components. We believe the only thing that separates the possible from the impossible is perspective. We are Plasman, One Driving Force!Job description
You will lead and execute the concepts for manufacturing processes and contribute to setting up automated assembly processes. You will take into consideration estimated cycle times for the product and production, as well optimizing costs. You are responsible for quality assurance of our products and scan the market to meet the next generation of automated assembly solutions. You work closely with our sales organization to secure professional technical feedback, in order to manage technical customer expectations and quality.
- Secure manufacturability for our products to a competitive cost.
- Set up requirements and specifications as a basis for purchasing and then against procurement.
- Be present in production, to get a good understanding of assembly needs and processes.
- Support the design and development of new products, to ensure the production process.
- This position requires you to travel to our production units and suppliers.
You have the responsibility to lead and move projects forward in a professional manner. You have a genuine interest in the development of the industry and the ability to see the next step in our processes. You have a background from industry/factory, with good assembly skills.
- You have a degree in engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in manufacturing engineering, preferably automotive.
- Knowledge and experience in successful launching of assembly equipment
- Meritorious knowledge of PLC programming.
- Experience from working with requirement specifications, in close collaboration with purchasing.
- Advantage with knowledge of electrical- and pneumatics area.
- Fluent in the English language, spoken and written, advantage if you speak Swedish.
You are used to taking responsibility for your own work as well as lead and support your colleagues. You have strong problem-solving skills and are organized and structured in your work. We value that you are a good communicator with good social skills.Contact and application
For further information, please contact Malou Magnusson 0707-58 87 45 or Josefine Petersson 0702-50 14 29 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering.
All applications is made through the application button.We look forward to your application!About Plasman We are headquartered in Windsor, Canada, and Gothenburg,Sweden. With more than 4,000 employees worldwide, we operate manufacturing, engineering and sales locations in Canada, United States of America, Mexico, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, China, Germany and Japan. Our product capabilities include single-source solutions for tooling, injection molding, chroming, paint applications and assembly-from concept to completion.