Do you have experience managing technical projects? Do you want to work for a global, growing company with great culture and a widely used and liked product? If so, this role is for you - apply today!ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the result of rapid and successful expansion, Pagero has in recent years become the global leader in their space. As a consequence, more and more Technology Partners are interested in integrating Pagero’s state-of-the-art cloud based business document communication platform into their own solutions.
To support the rapidly increasing demand from current and prospective Partners, we are now seeking to complement Pagero’s Partner Team with a Technical Project Manager, responsible for supporting and guiding their Partners with their integration efforts towards the cloud-based platform Pagero Online. In collaboration with the Partner Account Manager, you would be responsible for the solution design and future solution improvements, working closely with the Partners.
As a Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for managing various types of partners with systems of different technical architecture. To succeed with this, you will be required to collaborate closely with the partners as well as internal stakeholders, i.e., the Partner Account Manager, Customer Integration, Project Managers, application consultants and others.Day to day tasks:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Participate in technically oriented discussions/presentations with potential partners.
- Understand and explain Pagero’s APIs to current and prospective Partners
- Develop a high-level understanding for the partner needs (why partnering with Pagero) and business model.
- Create and follow a project plan together with the partners and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the technical partner implementation with the partners until the partner is onboarded.
- Agree and document the customer onboarding routines with partners.
- Support Partner with ongoing product enhancement & product development.
- Ongoing work to ensure continuously improved customer onboarding and support routines.
- You are a driven, ambitious and independent person
- Experienced with or interested in managing software integration/implementation projects as a project manager
- You can understand the full picture, as well as dive deep into the details.
Skills and qualifications:
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
- Educational background in areas of system integrations and/or IT Project Management and/or similar tech-oriented educational background.
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English skills (speaking and writing).
We believe business should be easy. That’s why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world - no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at www.pagero.com.ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
This is a recruitment process where you will be hired by Pagero directly.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible/according to agreement
- Location: Gothenburg, Stockholm, Madrid or Remote!
- Contact person: Pontus Somi, email@example.com
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates, and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.ABOUT FRIDAY:
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people find their dream job within the IT & Tech field. This ambition is a big part of the reason why Friday was founded, aiming to find that workplace that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!
We mainly focus on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon graduating from university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work